It’s wedding planning season, and the team at The Broke-Ass Bride has been inundated with Can’t Afford It? Get Over It! requests, and it’s high time we brought on a second fashion-savvy contributor with an eye for detail and spend-thriftiness to help our girl Elaine divvy out the broke-ass friendly versions of fabulous designer gowns.
Does that sound like something you’d be super good at doing? Awesome! Here are the things we need from you:
- Be willing to commit to posting 2x a month. This is every other week, darling, and the deadline is real.
- Have a Pinterest board showing your budget-savvy, fashion-focused prowess
- Know how to string a few words together
- Be super stoked about helping brides find a good broke-ass friendly dress of their dreams, and a general love of weddings
- Understand that we’re a baby biz, and for right now we can only compensate in high-fives, possible freebies, discounts and the potential for moving into a paid position, as well as stellar recommendations and a chance to enhance your writing/blogging skillz
Sound like something you’d dig? Email Christen at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter introducing yourself and link to your relevant Pinterest board showing your ability to help a bride who #CantAffordItGetOverIt! Accepting applications until 2/15.