It’s that time of year again! Gift guides are back! From now until the holidays, we’ll be rounding up some of our favorite gift ideas, mostly in broke-ass budget range (but with one or two splurges thrown in). Whether you’re shopping for your best gal, your favorite dude, your family or yourself, you’re going to find some stellar ideas for everyone on your shopping list. This week Ryan’s bringing you a little something for the guys.
‘Tis the season for list-making and gift-giving. We’re dashing through our lists with some of our top favorites of the year. Stumped on what to add to your list? Check out this Ultimate Gentleman’s Gift Guide for some serious inspirations.
Top row, left to right:
Drink up, in a delightfully macabre way.
Skull Decanter, $33.08 from Etsy seller JayEngrave
Pineapples are still having a moment.
Pineapple Jam Pocket Square, $15 from The Tie Bar
Art + Science = Perfect home decor.
Atmosphere Print by We Are Brainstorm, $45 from Upstate MN
Middle row, l to r:
It’s a knife! It’s a corkscrew! It’s a lifesaver for all situations!
No. 10 Knife and Corkscrew by Opinel, $32 from Upstate MN
There’s no better way to start your day with a classy AF cup of French Press coffee.
White Ceramic French Press, $75 from J. Crew
Bottom row, l to r:
A burgundy tie for each holiday party!
Basic Burgundy Gift Set, $39 from The Tie Bar
For the artiste, the doodling game just leveled up with a 3D doodler.
3D Doodler, $69.99 from Michaels
For the music lover and collector of vinyl who has a knack for tech.
EP-33 Bluetooth Turntable with Speakers, $169 from Urban Outfitters
Anything you think we need to our lists this year? Let us know in the comments below or on Instagram @thebrokeassbride.
Hey, BABs! So sorry this is late, but there were a couple deals I wanted to hold off for, because they were too good to miss! I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and hopefully your wallet will thank me! This Ten for the Weekend round up has so much goodness, from a Groupon getaway to a Craftsy flash sale to the always amazing Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Shop ’til your heart’s content, darling!
1. Disco balls and weddings: I’ve said it before, but it’s a thing. And now you can get $10 off orders over $30 from Spencer’s Gifts using code DOLLAROFF until 7/20!
2. Still trying to find the perfect shapewear to give the girls a lift? Until July 20 take $10 off at Hourglass Angel with code HG10.
3. Guys. It’s time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Need I say more?
4. On the hunt for wedding goodies? The Knot Shop is knocking 25% off all orders until 7/20 when you use code ENJOY25.
5. Hipsters and lovers of kitschy apartment goods, rejoice! Urban Outfitters is having a huge summer sale with markdowns on items in every department and free shipping on orders over $50. Sale ends 7/20.
6. Darling, let’s run away together. But hurry! Ending at midnight tonight, Groupon is offering an extra 10% off one Summer Getaways Deal when you use code SUMMER10 at checkout. GET IT!
Doesn’t this just look divine?
7. As if Forever 21 wasn’t already wallet-friendly enough, they’re having a summer sale! Take an extra 50% off all sale items until 7/20.
8. Black Friday in July? We’ll take it! Target is offering 20% off furniture and decor. Sale ends today!
9. KAPOW! It’s time to get your craft on! Craftsy’s having a 50% off flash sale. Ends tomorrow!
10. Last but certainly not least, it’s time to get your toes wet with ModCloth’s swim sale! Save 30% off their bestselling swimwear!