Happy Friday, darlings! October was a little crazy, wasn’t it? Welp, here we are, nicely settling into November and the holiday sales are just getting stronger, week by week. Which is awesome, because that means the sales, deals and discounts in Ten for the Weekends are just going to get better and better. This week, we have ThinkGeek, a FREE e-book for wedding thank-you notes, shoes from ModCloth and so much more awesome.
1. Wear your apathy on your sleeve, and go ahead and knock 30% off all apparel at ThinkGeek with code WEARIT.
I’d like this for all of the holidays, plz.
2. After figuring out the wording for all of your wedding stationery, you might be worded out. So get a little help with your thank you notes with “Something New: The Bride’s Complete Guide to Writing Thank You Notes” — FREE today on Amazon in e-book form.
3. Have you seen American Eagle Outfitters’ fall collection? It’s adorable. And now it’s an extra 20% off with code GOODNEWS until 11/11.
4. The holidays are definitely awesome for stocking up on otherwise pricey goods. Sur la Table is offering 60% off dinnerware sets until 11/10.
5. Shoes! ModCloth! Sales! All three in one! ModCloth is having a 25% off shoe sale … and their shoes are SO. GOOD. No code necessary, sale ends 11/11.
Well, helllooooo gorgeous! The Fine Dining Heel in Gold is $51.99 right now.
6. You know you have someone you want to give a mustache piggy bank to. Save 30% off Fab brand home items! Use this link and the promotion will be applied in your cart.
7. For anything personalized and awesome, head over to Zazzle where you can get up to 60% off during their Veterans Day Sale with code VETERANDAY14 until 11/11.
8. Get your whole wedding suite at 20% off at Wedding Paper Divas with code 20WEDNOV until 11/11.
These laser-cut wedding invitations are wonderfully pretty.
9. Hey sports fans! Show your pride with 20%-40% off kitchen and bar items at Fanatics.com until 11/8.
10. Before filling your stomachs on Turkey Day, make sure you have a vessel (or five!) to fill with leftovers. Target has Pyrex up to 25% off until 11/8.
Happy shopping, BABs!
Whew! Another week done and dusted. Did you all get shit done this week? I know I sure as hell did, and I can’t wait to kick back and do a whole helluva lot of nothing. Well, and do a little retail therapy, of course. So, in that vein, here you go with this week’s killer deals, discounts and sales to get your guilt-free shopping on!
1. You know what would save you a buttload of time on those return envelopes? Custom stamps. And Paper Source is knocking 25% off all custom stamps until 9/29!
2. Ain’t no sale like an Anthro sale! Head on over to the fashion powerhouse and take an extra 25% off sale styles using SALEONSALE.
3. Time for a new pair of kicks? 6pm.com has Keds, U.S. Polo Assn., XOXO and more for up to 65% off until 9/27.
4. TODAY only, head over to Cents of Style where all things jewelry are $5.95 + free shipping when you use code SEPTEMBER.
5. Speaking of getting busy in the kitchen, head on over to SurLaTable.com and save 20% on KitchenAid bakeware until 9/30.
6. Guys, let’s talk a pet peeve of mine real fast: Rugs. They’re expensive as hell, and get trampled all over. Which is why when a deal like this makes me super giddy: Get up to 60% off clearance area rugs at Home Depot.
7. Oh look! More shoes for sale! Head over to Nine West and get up to 30% off sale items!
8. I don’t know about y’all, but I’m ready for a vacation. Expedia can help save you up to 55% in Los Cabos plus a 20% spa discount at select resorts until 10/31.
9. SheInside is getting spooky with a huge BOGO + up to 30% off with their Annual Shopping Carnival when you enter code PREH30 through 11/2.
10. If you have any stationery needs WHATSOEVER, get your booty over to Shutterfly and save 40% off … well … anything with code GOOD4U until 9/28.