Ooohhh … y’all! I’ve got such a treat for you wonderful, amazing BABs today and I’m so excited about it! The amazingly supersweet folks over at Hoopla House Creative reached out and wanted to give YOU, darling Broke-Asses, something in honor of the launch of their wedding paper goods site.
To celebrate their launch, Hoopla House is sharing free printable downloads with you guys — but it’s not that simple, because why would it be? Nope. The printables include favor tags, Mr. & Mrs. signs, bridal shower bingo, “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” cards and blank banners that are awesome for “Thank You!” or “Just Married!” photo props. Because homegirl knows the value of FREE when it comes to wedding land. And for that we thank her.
Oh, and Hoopla House isn’t just giving you ONE style. Nope. They’re throwing out five gorgeous designs for all five printables. Of course you can find the matching invitation suite on Hooplah House’s website, for about $1.88 per card.
But to make this super fun, we’ll do one new design every few weeks, so it’s like constant presents! Besides, I don’t want to overload you too much today … because … and to make your DIY-ing totally worth it …
Our friends over at Comp and Save, a website that sells ink, toner and printer accessories, has a $50 gift card with one lucky BAB’s name all over it.
So, how do we get this paper party started? Make sure you have some decent card stock (Michaels or other craft stores are good for this), then click below to download the Southern Belle printables (shown above), then head over to Comp and Save to enter the giveaway!
“Will You Be My Maid of Honor?” Card
“Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” Card
Mr. & Mrs. Sign
Bridal Shower Bingo
Now, get thee over to Comp and Save to enter to win a $50 credit toward computer ink, toner or printer accessories.
Good luck, and remember who loves ya, BABs!
Happy Friday, BABs! I think fall has finally decided to show it’s face — albeit shyly — here in North Texas … just in time, too, since all the cutest stuff seems to be on sale! This Ten for the Weekend has oodles of gorgeous and cozy fashion finds that won’t destroy your budget, but will leave you looking the bestest.
1. A super fancy dress at a quarter of the price? Yep, Rent the Runway does just that. And go ahead and score $20 off orders $75+ until 11/1 when you use code TREAT2014.
I’d love to see this gorgeous Marchesa Notte dress on a fall bride (Rent for $200, retails at $1395).
2. Speaking of fashion: Ann Taylor (#duh) is offering 50% off your entire purchase with code FASHION50 utnil 10/28.Take 50% off Entire Purchase with code FASHION50.
3. Not one to be left behind, Lord & Taylor is taking an extra 25% off women’s, men’s and kids with their Friends & Family sale until 10/26 with code FRIENDS.
4. Stock up on cool, casual essentials with American Eagle’s 25% off new arrivals offer — use code NEWVIBES until 10/27.
This striped sweater dress (with a V-back!) would be in constant rotation — with my pajamas. Erry day, y’all.
5. Cooler weather calls for sox, but not just any old sox … Save 10% on all orders from the Sox Box using code SAVE10.
6. Flaunt your team spirit at Fanatics with 15% off NCAA sweatshirts and jackets until 10/31.
7. Get a head start on holiday shopping and get home decor, cards, calendars, etc., with Shutterfly and go ahead and save 40% off while you’re at it.
8. YO, DIY BRIDES! If you’re printing your invitations at home, you need this: Comp and Save is offering $5 off your $5 order (+ you get a free wristband) until 11/2 with code 5BC5 at checkout — so stock up on ink and toner!
9. Still in denial that winter is, indeed, coming? Book a vacation with Expedia where you can save up to 55% in Los Cabos, Mexico, plus get a 20% spa discount at select resorts until 10/31.
10. Of course, the best for last: Fab.com, my own personal favorite place for all things fun, funky and design-y, is knocking 10% off sitewide (you must use this link)! Get on it!
Got a cold-weather engagement shoot? These gloves would be perfect!
Happy shopping, BABs!