Pnina Tornai gowns are a certain kind of special. They are expertly crafted, sexy yet sophisticated and detailed to the bone. There’s a reason why their price tags are so high. But that doesn’t mean us broke-ass brides can’t get the same look for a fraction of the Pnina price. Let’s see what bride Taralin had to say:
Love this dress but can’t seem to find anything similar – and definitely can’t afford the Pnina. Any ideas? Thanks!
Can’t Afford It:
Get Over It:
1. Kitty Chen. About $1000.
2. Impression Bridal. About $1000.
3. Blu By Madeline Gardner. About $1000.
4. Moonlight Collection. About $1000.
5. Alfred Angelo. About $1000.
6. Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner. About $1000.
7. Modeca. About $1000.
8. Moonlight Collection. About $1000.
Miss any CAI/GOI magic? Catch up here:
- What if I can’t afford a budget bridal gown?
- Can’t Afford it? Get Over it, Pt 1
- Short/Tea Length Gowns
- Break up with Oscar, Fall in Love with David
- Now Taking Requests
- Amsale Edition
- Lhuillier Lace Fiesta
- Your Requests Answered
- Pnina, Claire, Melissa, & Amsale
- Can’t Afford the “Carrie”? Get Over It with these Gowns
- Jovani “Get Over it” Wedding Gown Gallery
- A Groom’s Request for his Bride
- Alterations Included
- Under $200
- Grace Kelly Inspired Gowns with Sleeves
- The Sash Bride
- Off-Le-Shoulder Gowns
- Illusion Necklines
- The Textured Look
- Swiss Dots & Polka Dots
- Shoes… Yes, Shoes!
- The Sheath Dress
- Veils… Yes, Veils!
- Save Your B-maids Some Bucks!
- Lace Covered Pumps
- Curing Your ‘Something Blues’ With Shoes
- The Casual Reception Dress
- Pippa Middleton’s Gown
- Sparkly & Elegant
- Low-back & Lacey
- Collar Poppin’ Gowns
- Salma Hayek’s Balenciaga Stunner
- So Not Strapless
- Flapper-Style Reception Dress
- Bridal Gown For A Vintage Affair
- Stunning and Under $600
- Fit and Flare Fantasy Gown
- Full Skirted & Cap-sleeved
- Boho Budget Bride
- $350 or Less
- Lovely, Lacey & Less Than $600
- Rosa Clara
- Black and White Wedding Gowns
- Short, Sweet & Under $600
- Bridal Booties
- Flowy & Fabulous
- The Discontinued Dream Dress
- Under $300 with Va-Va-Voom, Butt-Hugging Gloriousness
- Ethereal, Vera Wang-esque Gowns With Sheer V-Neck Straps
- Chic, Lace, Mermaid Style Gown with Boho Flair
- The Gold-Beaded Vintage-Inspired Mystery Gown
- The Iconic Jean Desses Chiffon, Cross-front, Vintage Dress
- 1970s Style Wedding Gowns For Under $1000
- Watters ‘Tyler’ Look-a-Likes for under $1000
- Lace Overload
- The BHLDN Statement Necklace
- The ‘Belle’ of the Ball