We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. By clicking on the links and making a purchase, you're helping to support the site so we can keep bringing you badass ideas.
Ladies, I have a gorgeous CAI gown this week that I am sure many of you have lusted over. It’s strapless, it’s curvaceous, it’s layered in organza, and I’ve got a whole round of gorgeous look-a-likes for under $1000. But first let’s see what Bride Tori wrote:
Hi, Dana! I am in love with the Watters dress called Tyler but I just can’t make myself love the price! Also, I have yet to find a retailer in my area so I can even try the darn thing on! Please help me out here. I’ve found a few sites that claim to have the same dress for a fraction of the cost but dishing out $600 for a knockoff that might not be right makes me cringe. I’ve tried on a similar dress by Marisa but it just didn’t fit the bill. Can you please find me a Tyler look-a-like for a price that’s lookin’ right?!
Thanks a bunch,
Can’t Afford It:
Get Over It:
1. Jovani. $800.
2. BCBGMAXAZRIA. $786.
3. Nicole Miller. $1035.
4. Mignon. $558.
5. Liz Fields. $898.
6. ABS. $489.
7. Theia. $1095.
8. Rebecca Taylor. $695.
9. Halston Heritage. $486.50.
10. Oleg Cassini. $850.
11. David’s Bridal. $199.
12. David’s Bridal. $599.
13. Galina. $449.
- What if I can’t afford a budget bridal gown?
- Can’t Afford it? Get Over it, Pt 1
- Short/Tea Length Gowns
- Break up with Oscar, Fall in Love with David
- Now Taking Requests
- Amsale Edition
- Lhuillier Lace Fiesta
- Your Requests Answered
- Pnina, Claire, Melissa, & Amsale
- Can’t Afford the “Carrie”? Get Over It with these Gowns
- Jovani “Get Over it” Wedding Gown Gallery
- A Groom’s Request for his Bride
- Alterations Included
- Under $200
- Grace Kelly Inspired Gowns with Sleeves
- The Sash Bride
- Off-Le-Shoulder Gowns
- Illusion Necklines
- The Textured Look
- Swiss Dots & Polka Dots
- Shoes… Yes, Shoes!
- The Sheath Dress
- Veils… Yes, Veils!
- Save Your B-maids Some Bucks!
- Lace Covered Pumps
- Curing Your ‘Something Blues’ With Shoes
- The Casual Reception Dress
- Pippa Middleton’s Gown
- Sparkly & Elegant
- Low-back & Lacey
- Collar Poppin’ Gowns
- Salma Hayek’s Balenciaga Stunner
- So Not Strapless
- Flapper-Style Reception Dress
- Bridal Gown For A Vintage Affair
- Stunning and Under $600
- Fit and Flare Fantasy Gown
- Full Skirted & Cap-sleeved
- Boho Budget Bride
- $350 or Less
- Lovely, Lacey & Less Than $600
- Rosa Clara
- Black and White Wedding Gowns
- Short, Sweet & Under $600
- Bridal Booties
- Flowy & Fabulous
- The Discontinued Dream Dress
- Under $300 with Va-Va-Voom, Butt-Hugging Gloriousness
- Ethereal, Vera Wang-esque Gowns With Sheer V-Neck Straps
- Chic, Lace, Mermaid Style Gown with Boho Flair
- The Gold-Beaded Vintage-Inspired Mystery Gown
- The Iconic Jean Desses Chiffon, Cross-front, Vintage Dress
- 1970s Style Wedding Gowns For Under $1000