We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. By clicking on the links and making a purchase, you're helping to support the site so we can keep bringing you badass ideas.
I have a fun request for this week’s CAI/GOI post. We talk a ton about the dress, but what about the second most important piece many brides choose to wear on their wedding day? Veils of course! And boy, can they be pricey. More pricey than many of us brides would expect. In fact, one time I went dress shopping with a friend and she fell in love with a veil without knowing the price. She was thinking that it couldn’t have cost more than $100… I mean, it’s just some tulle and a comb right? Well, not exactly. The veil she fell in love with was $700! I mean, most ladies reading this blog wouldn’t dream of spending even that much on their actual gown, let alone on the veil. So when bride Katie wrote in wanting to get over this Cap Style Veil from Twigs and Honey, I knew I had to help a gal out. Here’s Katie’s plea:
Let me just say, I would wear it back just a smidgen so it wouldn’t cover my eyelashes, but I am loving this cap veil from Twigs and Honey in all of it’s vintage-y glory. Can NOT justify $265 for even my pretty little head. 😉 Help!?
Can’t Afford It
Get Over It:
1. CR Boggs Designs. Retails for $145.
2. CL Costa Designs. Retails for $30.
3. CR Boggs Designs. Retails for $145.
4. CL Costa Designs. Retails for $38.
5. CL Costa Designs. Retails for $3o.
6. CL Costa Designs. Retails fro $68.
7. Head Coverings by Devorah. Retails for $24.99.
8. Amazon. Retails for $68.95.
9. Weddingdress.com. Retails for $45.
Miss any CAI/GOI gown magic? Catch up here:
- What if I can’t afford a budget bridal gown?
- Can’t Afford it? Get Over it, Pt 1
- Short/Tea Length Gowns
- Break up with Oscar, Fall in Love with David
- Now Taking Requests
- Amsale Edition
- Lhuillier Lace Fiesta
- Your Requests Answered
- Pnina, Claire, Melissa, & Amsale
- Can’t Afford the “Carrie”? Get Over It with these Gowns
- Jovani “Get Over it” Wedding Gown Gallery
- A Groom’s Request for his Bride
- Alterations Included
- Under $200
- Grace Kelly Inspired Gowns with Sleeves
- The Sash Bride
- Off-Le-Shoulder Gowns
- Illusion Necklines
- The Textured Look
- Swiss Dots & Polka Dots
- Shoes… Yes, Shoes!
- The Sheath Dress