9/26 Taggy Goodness
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. By clicking on the links and making a purchase, you're helping to support the site so we can keep bringing you badass ideas.
I got tagged by Introverted Bride. I’m super excited, cuz now I can be completely gratuitous and share irrelevant information about myself with the blogosphere. (oh wait, don’t I already do this at my whim?) Enjoy!
- Went to the Hollywood Farmer’s Market for a bountiful harvest. We got a whole flat of heirloom tomatoes for $10 – major score – and the most illicitly sweet and sumptuous dates you ever laid lip on.
- Had a writing meeting with my partners in crime. We’re thisclose to a final draft! Its been a process 2 years in the making. Its very exciting to near a finished product.
- Watched TrueBlood with some friends. I love it more each week. Its so quirky and sultry.
- Danced to Bob Marley in my living room with Hunter in the late afternoon sun. Moments like this are as close to perfection as they come.
4 things on my to do list:
- Meet with the jeweler about a wedding ring
- Take Bollywood and Hip Hop dance lessons
- Make anniversary plans – its coming up next week!
- Bathe the puppy. He’s a filthy mongrel.
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
- Cookie Dough. ’nuff said.
- Watching Law & Order SVU marathons.
- Steamed Artichokes drenched in melted, salty butter. The most decadent, succulent food on earth.
- Inappropriate humor. From poop jokes to Chappelle’s show, I have an indecent mind and a filthy mouth. Sorry, mom 🙂
4 random facts about me:
- I knocked out my front left tooth over 5 times growing up. Now all 4 fronts are fake.
- I’m a bit of a lipstick tomboy: Was the only girl on all the teams growing up, and I’ve always had more male friends than female friends.
- I can burp on command and win any belching contest. Guess that explains the answer above 🙂
- I learned to read at age 3. I was tutoring 1st graders in reading while I was in kindergarten. I was a smart kid….. Then everyone caught up.
I’ve decided to tag in no specific order:
Keep it going, gals!