Happy Monday, BABs! I hope your Halloweekend was wonderful and amazing and so wildly full of fun and candy. For today’s Get Inspired styleboard, I thought I’d get a jump on the holiday season and the soon-to-be abundance of greens and reds and holly jolly that will surround us everywhere we go. Jade is a really striking color of green that will pop in photos, but is a little softer in shade than kelly green, making it a little easier for a variety of skin tones to pull off. Taupe as a neutral would look amazing here and there to tone down the high-energy jade, and ivory isn’t as stark as white so it blends well with the other two.
Top row: Decorative Moss Chandelier, $46.95-$55.95 at Beau-Coup.com | Peaceful and Quiet Votive Candle Holder Set in Sunset, $39.99 at ModCloth | Paper Pennant Banner, $5 at Beau-Coup.com | Ornate Vintage Framed Chalkboard, $55.95 at Beau-Coup.com | Glass Leaf Tea Light Holders, $33.50-$37.22 for set of 8 at Beau-Coup.com
Middle Row: That’s A Wrap Teal Green Long Sleeve Dress, $49 at Lulu’s | Leyna Gown,
$600 $240 at BHLDN | Ethereal Deal Dress, $59.99 at ModCloth | Honora Gown, $1800 $600 at BHLDN | Lavish and Lovely Dress in Jade, $94.99 $65.99 at ModCloth
Bottom Row: Top of the World Taupe Sequin Maxi Dress, $44 at Lulu’s | Reliably Refined Necklace, $34.99 at ModCloth | Top: Jade Upgrade Heel, $69.99 at ModCloth | Bottom: Architectural Tour Heel in Cement, $69.99 at ModCloth | LULUS Exclusive Bead Me Up Beaded Taupe Dress, $40 at Lulu’s
What colors would you like to see together? What’s your scheme look like?
Happy Friday, everyone! I’ll be traveling to Charlotte, N.C., in the morning for a meeting with some of our partners and to see a friend, and Dana and Paul are officially on the second leg of their epic honeymoon tour, chilling in a great hotel in Seoul. But I’d never take off without leaving you with some great deals and discounts to help you kick your weekend off right. From Anthro to Tradesy and a super awesome deal on wedding dresses for those of you in the Southern California area, this Ten for the Weekend has got the goods to make your wallet happy.
1. I know I know, Halloween isn’t even here yet. But that doesn’t mean you can’t stock up on Thanksgiving cookware. Sur la Table is having a sale on various essentials — from roasting pans to immersion blenders to spiral slicers.
2. Man, there are few things better than a good dress sale, but one of those few things is a discount on already well-priced items. Boohoo.com is knocking 15% off their dresses until 10/19.
3. You know what costs a lot? Wedding stationery. You know who’s taking $40 off orders of $99+ for new customers? Wedding Paper Divas, that’s who (when you enter WPD40 at checkout until 10/28).
4. Discounts on discounts are a great thing, y’all. BCBG is taking an extra 30% off final sale items. Now that doesn’t suck.
5. Designer shoes and accessories and getting to feel like one of the cool kids? That’s how Cole Haan rolls with their 30% off Friends and Family deal until 10/21.
6. Need to stock up on basics? Anthropologie is having a 30% sale off select sweaters, tees and pants for a limited time.
7. Guys, have you checked out Dessy’s sale section? They just added three different styles of twist wrap dresses, as well as a whole gang of accessories. Go on, get on it!
8. Call all beer lovers! Craft Beer Club is skimming $10 bucks off when you gift a membership of 3 months or more this holiday season (until 12/31) when you use code iSave5.
9. Do you guys know Tradesy? You should. It’s like, the greatest consignment store / thrift shop, ever. Like, serious designer duds, but previously worn / used (gently), and therefor cheaper than normal. And right now Tradesy is having an accessory sale. So you know, do it.
10. SoCal Brides, this one’s just for you! Unique Vintage’s real, actual brick-and-mortar store in Burbank is having a real life sample sale this Sunday. Check out our Pinterest board for a sampling of the gowns on sale!
Happy shopping, darlings!