Posts in the 'Shopping' Category
1. Head over to BCBG to get 25% off all regular-priced items until 3/29 with code BECHIC25OFF.
2. Hey sports fans! Fanatics.com is having a spring sale, offering 15% to 50% off hundreds of items until 3/31.
3. Hunting for your wedding jewelry? Get 25% off at Helzberg Outlet with code OUTLET25.
4. First time customers can save $25 off orders of $75 from Rent the Runway until 4/24 with code 25OFFNEW.
7. Wearing shapewear under your gown? Hourglass Angel is taking $10 off lowback shapers with code LOW10 through 4/1.
8. Get a great deal on your beauty needs at Beauty Store Depot with 25% off orders $49+ until 3/30 with code BUZZ.
9. Head to Target for an extra 10% off home deals with code MADNESS until 3/28.
10. True & Co. is faced with the slightly enviable problem of having too much of a good thing: They’re overstocked with their pretty lingerie, so they’re knocking 40% off when you use code TOOMUCH40.
The weather in North Texas this week has been absolutely gorgeous, which is awesome because I feel like it’s making up for my less-than-awesome last couple of days in Mexico last week (more on that Monday). It’s been patio-drinking weather, even running on the side of hot more than once this week. I’m starting to see the telltale sundresses of summer emerge, and one color that keeps catching my eye right now is yellow, which doesn’t look all that great on me but is fun and bright regardless. Here are my five favorite yellow dresses right now:
I love me a good wrap dress, and I’ve sort of been obsessing over them lately. I love the super bright color of this one — classic shape, unexpected color. That’s a great match.
For all you little ladies out there (woot!) this dress is sooo pretty. Throw ‘er on with some sandals and sick shades and you just sashay yourself all over town, mmkay?
What’s your favorite spring shade, BABs? Do you love any of these dresses? Tell me in the comments below!
Full disclosure: I love me some St. Patrick’s Day. I know it’s like amateur hour with regard to boozing and such, and many a person takes it as an open invitation to act a fool, but with all this Irish blood coursing through my body I can’t help but puff my chest out a little every year on March 17. So in honor of the impending holiday, this Five for Friday features some gorgeous green dresses that may carry a little Luck of the Irish with ‘em!
Luck be a Lady Dress, $79.99 at ModCloth
I mean, the name says it all, right? I love this dress.
Alberto Makali Floral Lace Dress, $69.30 at Neiman Marcus Last Call
Having a wedding with green as one of your colors? I found your bridesmaid dress!
Premium Satin Cross Front Midi Dress, $78 at Asos
This dress is just so classy.
This dress looks like the absolute comfiest. Toss it on with some cute sandals or edgy ankle boots and hit the town!
Which of these pretty frocks is your favorite?
Get yo bling on! Take 20% off all orders + free shipping at DiamondStuds4Less with code DS4LLOVE
Get your curves all dolled up with 20% off orders of $100+ at Kiyonna with code PRES2015 until 2/18.
Get your wedding stationery at up to 20% off sitewide at Wedding Paper Divas using code VDAY20 until 2/17.
Pick up a new craft at up to 50% off during Craftsy’s Valentine Sale through 2/16.
Hair need a boost before spring truly is sprung? Madison Reed is offering 50% off your first box of permanent color until 2/15 with code LOVEHAIR.
Get over to Gloss Jewelry where you can score 65% off + free shipping with code LOVE65.
Wedding season is right around the corner! ModCloth is taking 25% off party dresses until 2/21.
I’m loving this dress!
Ready to book your honeymoon? Save up to 65% with Funjet when you book an all-inclusive Caribbean vacation package by 2/19.
Get your paper lanterns while they’re hot! Luna Bazaar is taking 10% off paper lanterns until 2/28 with code LANTERNSFEB.
Hey y’all! I know we took a little break from the Ten for the Weekend sales and deals roundups (January kicked my ass, you guys) but we’re back and bringing you all of those discounts and sales y’all love!
The countdown until pitchers and catchers report is on. Get your MLB gear at up to 40% off at Fanatics.com.
Mama needs a new Red Sox shirt.
Hang those engagement pics front ‘n’ center! Get 35% off + free shipping at Canvas on Demand with code Valentine35aff through 3/8.
Make sure your RSVPs get back to you. Get 15% off address labels, gift tags and thank-you cards from Wedding Paper Divas when you purchase party invitations through 2/10.
Show off your love! Get up to 50% off cards, photo books and calendars from Mixbook with code VDAY15 through 2/28.
Whatever your stationery needs, get 25% off sitewide at Tiny Prints with code SENDLOVE25 until 2/10.
A sexy foundation = a confident you.
Get your nails all prettified. Join Julep Maven and get a Bridal Welcome Box and a $20 Julep gift code.
Want wine as low as $4.99? Wine of the Month Club is having a huge wine blowout sale while supplies last.
Get cute in the kitchen! Flirty Aprons is having a flash sale for Valentine’s Day, offering 50% off + free domestic shipping with code LOVE50 through 2/14.
I love Luna Bazaar products, not just for a wedding, but for my home too. Last year, Luna sent me a few things to test out, and I’m totally hooked. Those disco ball string lights? Still totally in my house. So, they did it again. Luna Bazaar gave me a chance to pick my five favorite things from their site, as long as it was no more than $25 worth of products. And I had a heyday … though I was only able to pick 4 products for the allotted amount, I totally splurged and bought myself a little something extra.
This little guy hangs out on my pegboard where I store my pots and pans and totally pops against the pale yellow, but I think this would be a great, colorful option for the wintery centerpiece DIY.
I like straws. I like gold. I like drinking bubbly out of gold straws because it makes me feel fancy, OK? Besides, how cute were the black iterations in Ally’s bridesmaid brunch?
This adorable little chalkboard is so cute! We use it in our house to write stupid stuff to one another, but for a wedding it would be great to denote a treat table or drinks or just hang sweet love notes around — written by your guests!
I have every intention of filling mine with glitter. There is absolutely nothing else I would use it for in my own house, and I think that everyone should do this for their wedding, too. Or just use this vase as shown, with a pretty stem. A GLITTER STEM.
My kitten loves nothing more in the whole wide world than to steal my rings, earrings and hair ties, so I got this to keep her sticky little paws out of my stuff. However, this is also a great alternative to a ring pillow — have your flower girl or ring bearer carry this pretty piece down the aisle, and you won’t have to worry about the ribbon coming loose or other potential disasters.
Friday! Woop woop! I’m headed to Las Vegas this weekend for a conference and get to hang out with the oh-so rad Budget Savvy Bride and talk to some of our partners, like Luna Bazaar and ModCloth, about how to make more awesome things happen for you guys. So, while I’m boob-deep in meetings, I hope you guys enjoy this Ten for the Weekend. There are tons of good wedding-y deals in here!
1. Craftsy’s New Year New You Flash Sale is going on until 1/18.
Try your hand at making your own thank you cards.
2. Need some bling? DiamondStuds4Less is taking 15% off all orders + free shipping with code LOVE2015.
3. Save yourself some hand cramps and get 15 % off address labels with wedding announcements from Shutterfly until 1/20.
4. Save some skrilla on wedding decor with 5% off sitewide at Luna Bazaar with code LUNASAVE5.
5. Get killer at-home hair color and take 20% off with your first purchase at Madison Reed.
This new design totally needs to belong in my collection.
7. Score some jewels with 80% off at Gloss Jewelry with code NEWYEAR80.
8. Plus-size gals, head over to Kiyonna to get 20% off orders $150 or more with code NEWYOU15.
9. Give your yoga kit an upgrade and get 10% off at YogaAccessories.com with code JANKITS.
10. Get your bling on and shop BaubleBar’s Sparkle Stash: Buy 2 items save 15%, buy 3 and save 25%, buy 4 save 30%! Use codes STASH15, STASH25, or STASH30.
Will someone please wear this for their wedding?
Happy Shopping, BABs!
Ready for your weekly roundup of sales and deals? Dig in, BABs!
1. Ready to announce your wedding date? Wedding Paper Divas is taking up to 20% off Save the Date orders with code DATEJAN20.
The simple, bold design of the Deep Romance save the date is totally gorgeous.
2. Fab is having a rare flash sale, with 30% off furniture until tomorrow.
3. Need some new dresses for the new year? BCBG is taking an extra 40% off new markdowns.
4. Hair need a little boost? Madison Reed is taking 20% off your first box of hair color with code REFRESH.
5. It’s sales like this that make us love you: ModCloth is having a 70% “Now or Never” sale until 1/14.
If you even thought for a half a second about wearing a sequin blazer for your wedding, get the Statement of Sequins for $39.99!
6. Get a head start on your wedding decor with Beau-Coup’s tiered sale: Save 15% off $50+, 20% off $150+, 25% off $299 with code YUMS until 1/10.
7. Got some great photos from the holidays? Make a photobook with Blurb and save 25% on large square or large landscape books when you spend $100+. Use code LOVEBOOK25.
8. Express is having an end-of-season sale with up to 70% off and an additional 40% off already reduced clearance.
9. Bachelorette.com is doing one better than a discount: They have FREE downloadable bachelorette party invitations that you can print at home. Which: Awesome.
10. Get an extra 50% off sale styles at Banana Republic until 1/10 with code BREXTRA.
C’mon. You just try to tell me that the Ninah pump isn’t perfect for everyone … or, well, at least for me.
Happy shopping, BABs!
Happy Saturday, BABs! Sorry this is late, but trust a sister: It’s worth it. There are some great wedding-friendly deals and some stunning sales from some of our favorites. This is the last Ten for the Weekend for 2014 as we’ll be taking a break starting Wednesday (don’t worry, we’ll be revisiting our top posts from the year over the holiday break), but we’ll be back with tons of broke-ass goodness in 2015!
1. Anthropologie is knocking 20% off select gifts through the weekend.
These earrings would be amazing for a cool wedding, and they’re $35.20 on sale.
2. In need of a last-minute gift? Zazzle is taking 15% off all orders + 50% off express shipping with code SHIP4HOLIDAY through 12/22.
3. Taking a break over the holidays? Get your craft on with Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Course Sale where all classes are $19.99 or less.
4. Ice yo-self the right way with 20% off all orders + free shipping at DiamondStuds4Less with code DS4LLOVE.
Get married in this under-$100 frock!
7. Fun knee-high socks are a winter staple, and The SoxBox is taking 10% off all orders until 12/22 with code GIFT.
8. Blurb books are a great way to display wedding or engagement photos and you can take 20% off all orders until 12/31 with code DECEMBER-2.
9. Early spring brides might want to start thinking about wedding invitations, and Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 20% off suite components with the purchase of 20 invitations and 20 response cards until 12/23.