Posts in the 'sales' Category
Happy Friday! There are some great deals all over the Internetz for you this weekend, but I found 10 awesome deals for this Ten for the Weekend. Check it!
1. I’m starting to think Ann Taylor has a thing for broke-asses, because their sales are the best. Until 7/27, get 60% off select full price styles.
This hot little number is normally $149, but plummets to $59.60 at checkout.
2. If you or your dude are looking for some more laid back kicks for your big day, look no further: 6PM has PUMA, Converse, Supra and more street sneaks for up to 70% off until 7/27.
3. Summer’s still here! Paper Source is knocking 30% off select summer products while supplies last!
These are adorable and I would drink out of them in the dead of winter just to remind myself of summer. So there.
4. How about a little date night fun? Get an extra 10% off Local Culture Deals from Groupon with code FUN10 through 7/27. In the Dallas-Fort Worth area, this includes the Dr Pepper Museum, Ghost Tours and WINE. What does your area offer?
6. Heeeyyy crafty ladies! Get all your DIY goodness set with Craftsy’s Summer Supplies Clearance: Save up to 75% on yarn, fabric and project kits until 7/28.
7. Got designer taste but a broke-ass budget? Well you’re here, so duh. Bluefly is having clearance sale of up to 75% off until 7/27.
8. In need of shapewear? Hourglass Angel is knocking 10% off AMIA shapewear until 7/31 with code AM10.
9. Feel the need to whisk away for a vaca? Expedia has daily deals up to 50% off.
10. And even more shoes! Nine West is knocking 30% off with savings up to 60% until 7/29.
Happy Friday, BABs! Summer’s in session and it’s a great time to be a BAB with all these killer deals! From hot kicks to cool swimwear and much more, there’s a heap of amazing deals in this week’s Ten for the Weekend!
Wanna give a badass boost to your bridal look? Heels.com is having a London Trash sale: Knock 50% off with code LT50.
These London Trash “Cynthia” shoes would be a perfect “something blue” under your gown!
Still need baubles for the big day? Head over to Gloss Jewelry and get 40% off + free shipping on your order using code FREEDOM40.
If your wedding venue still needs a little extra oomph (chair covers? candle holders? crystal beaded curtains for a photobooth backdrop?), then get thee to Event Decor Direct, and save 5% with code DECOR5.
Summer = swimming, and what better way to get your toes wet than in a hot new designer suit? Bluefly is having a 2-day swim sale with up to 50% off some of the hottest names in the biz. Ends 7/13.
Wedding invitations can be so pricey, so it’s always super rad to get a deal on them. Our homies at Wedding Paper Divas are skimming a mean 20% off invites and reception stationery with code SUITEJULY20 through 7/15.
Gold confetti AND black-and-white stripes? Count me in. Perfectly Lovely design, starting at $1.89 each.
So Ann Taylor has been having some awesome sales, but this one is KILLER: It includes wedding gowns! Knock 40% off your entire purchase at Ann Taylor with code FASHION40 until 7/14.
The warm weather is the perfect excuse to show off that pretty pedi! If you sign up for a Julep Maven subscription, you can get The Summer Nights Welcome Box for a limited time! Use code SIZZLE to get your own Summer Nights Welcome Box for FREE — you just pay $2.99 for shipping — when you sign up.
Need to get those pretty little underthings for your honeymoon? Journelle’s Semi-Annual Sale is going on and you can take 30% to 70% off select sale items through 7/27.
Rockin’ workout gear makes getting your sweat on so much more awesome. Double-down on the rad with Athleta’s Semi-Annual sale and save up to 60%.
Need some kind of personalized anything? Zazzle’s the place to go! And right now you can save 10% off your order with code TENOFFFORYOU. Ends 7/12.
I asked, you answered and here you go! I put out a Facebook call the other day to see which deal categories would get you stoked on this Fourth of July Ten for the Weekend, and home decor was the answer! So I found a nice balance between home and fashion, so both you and your abode can look like your hottest selves without breaking the bank! From Piperlime to Target to Poppin and more, these deals are bursting with as much awesome as tonight’s firework displays!
1. Who doesn’t love a good sale? Even better when it’s J. Crew and you can knock an extra 40% off final sale items. Use code SHOPMORE at checkout.
The Crystalline Gown rings in at juuuuust under $1500!
4. Summer might be hot, but Design Within Reach has their Cool Offers sale going on! Awesome items from furniture to linens are up for grabs at up to 30% off!
I would rock the hell out of this Sanctuary Stripe Molly Shift Dress, $59.97 before discount.
6. Looking for fun, cool and useful ways to display your wedding or engagement photos? Then get thee on over to Shutterfly where you can save 20% on home decor until 7/9 with code GIFTS20!
7. Add a little extra pop to your space! Poppin is adding a 25% discount to select products this weekend when you use code GOFOURTH.
8. Need some new pots and pans but hate shelling out the big bucks? Lucky you! Score 20% off Williams-Sonoma Cookware until 7/6.
Happy shopping, BABs! And have a great weekend!
And here we are again! On the precipice of a weekend, one that for myself, I hope includes swimming and mimosas. At the same time would be pretty awesome, but I’ll take ‘em however I get ‘em! For you, darling Broke-Asses, I hope it’s filled with frugal shopping with these great deals, wedding goodness and time with your best homies! Oh! And if you’re getting married this weekend, don’t forget to tag a pic or two with #BABRealWedding so we can share on Instagram!
1. WildHeart Paper, who hosted a giveaway on the blog last week, is offering 10% off orders of 50 or more invitations + RSVP cards when you like her Facebook page and message her through her Etsy shop. Just mention you saw it on BAB!
2. Make sure you and your ladies are covered and secure! Hourglass Angel is knocking 25% off your purchase when you order body enhancing shapewear for your whole bridal party (4 or more) through 7/1.
3. American Bridal’s summer flash sale is a perfect time to stock up on those little wedding extras! Save up to 85% on items from tote bags to fans to parasols.
4. If you’re DIYing the food for your wedding day, then pay attention: Mission Restaurant Supply is gonna save $10 off orders of $75+ with promo code 10OFF75 until 09/30.
5. Need to add a dose of hipster to your wardrobe or just need some cute ‘n’ kitschy things for yoru abode? Enjoy up to 70% off at UrbanOutfitters.com during the Summer’s Last Sale! Plus, free shipping on all orders over $50!
Guys, I need this Rachel Caldwell “Unicore” print. NEED, I say.
7. If you’re like our Real Bride Tiffany and still wavering on jewels, now’s a good time to stock up so you can try to make up your mind! Get 50%-80% Off hundreds of styles at the Summer Sale at BaubleBar, and get yourself all set with bling!
8. One of my favorite dresses ever is from Shabby Apple, and I wish I could stock my whole damn wardrobe with their cute garb. For those that feel the same way, you can now save $10 and receive free expedited shipping on orders of $160 or more! Use code HJQ143 now. Hurry, ends 7/4/14.
I mean, how cute is this dress for a rehearsal dinner?
9. Oh, Frye, why you gotta be so pricey? I’ve literally worn my Frye boots to death, but refuse to give up on them. So it’s a super score that 6pm.com is skimming up to 60% off Frye products!
Happy shopping, Broke-Asses!
It’s that time again, dolls! I’ve scoured the far reaches of the Interwebz for deals and discounts to help you shop a little easier this weekend. Me? Oh, I’m going to relax with some watermelon juice and hopefully a pool. xoxo!
I don’t know about you, but having fancy stationery always makes me want to actually want to send letters so I can show it off. Paper Source is having a 20% off deal on personalized stationery until 6/2.
Classes at your local yoga joint running a little spendy? Get an extra 15% off on 1 Local Health & Fitness Deal on Groupon using FIT15 through 6/1.
Summer nail polishes are essential to add oomph to any outfit. Now, when you sign up for a Julep Maven subscription, score the Limited Edition Summer Brights Welcome Box – 3 bright nail colors, a lip gloss and kajal eyeliner FREE ( just pay the $2.99 shipping).
Baby showers, Father’s Day, graduation … all are great opportunities to give goofy gifts. Spencer’s Gifts is having a Buy One, Get One 50% off sale on tees, hats, baby items, wallets, belts and buckles through 6/15, so it’s a great time to stock up!
If there’s one thing I could always use more of, it’s stuff to help me get organized and clutter free in my casa. One Kings Lane has some super stylish solutions, from end tables to baskets, at as much as 50% off.
Getting your summer wardrobe set for all the weddings and parties can add up fast. Boohoo.com has some super cute styles, and now they have a 25% off discount when you use TREATME through 6/1.
Where my curvy girls at? Spend $150 or more at Kiyonna and save 20% with code SPRING20 through 6/20.
What’s better than a J. Crew sale? Not a whole lot. Right now, get 20% off spring sale styles and an extra 50% off final sale styles in stores and online with code SWEET.
Got your pretty little unmentionables for your honeymoon? Save 20% at Journelle’s Annual Friends & Family Sale! Use code: FNF2014 through 5/31.
Fancy clothes at sale prices? Done and done! Banana Republic is having a 35% off sale online only through 6/1. Use BRTHIRTY5 at checkout.
Happy shopping, BABs!
It’s finally May! And that means wedding season is getting under way, Mother’s Day is around the corner and patio-drinking season is in full swing! For your happy weekend shopping, I’ve got a truly intergalactic coupon, cute sleeveless dresses, more Flirty Aprons and one seriously great deal on at-home hair color! Enjoy! xoxo
1. In conjunction with this morning’s Five for Friday and the upcoming Star Wars Day (Sunday) here’s a 1 Day Only 10% Off deal on Star Wars at Cufflinks.com, Use code STARWARS10 at checkout! Good only on May the Fourth (be with you).
2. Summer is totes sleeveless season, and there are few things greater than a gorgeous new dress for next to nothing. SheInside already has killer bargains on super sweet frocks, but they’re also knocking 10% off sleeveless dresses during the month of May when you use MAYSLEEVELESS.
3. Does your mom have a flair for the vintage? Shop Unique Vintage’s Mother’s Day collection and get 10% off a nifty retro gift for her! Use FORMOM at checkout until 5/11.
4. You guys loved the fun stuff Flirty Aprons has to offer last week, and they’re back with an even better deal this week! Knock a whopping 60% off your order for two days only (ends 5/3) with code FLIRTY60
5. If you drool over design, but are dumbfounded by the prices, then breathe a little easier with Design within Reach’s 15% off bargain for Stua items. There are some sleek coffee tables that would be rockin’ in any apartment!
6. I love me some Invitations by Dawn (I used them in my first wedding), so I’d be totes remiss if I didn’t share their 25% off Wedding Invitations deal going on from 5/3-5/6. GUYS, this is HUGE if you’ve been waiting until the last-minute for your invites!
7. If both you and your mama are fans of scarves, then Scarves.com’s Buy One Get One sale through May 11 is perf!
8. I don’t know about you, but I love new jammies. And summer months call for a cute boxer set, duh! Right now, get 5% off any size order at SleepyHeads.com when you use SAVE5 at checkout. Expires 5/31.
How cute are these? I don’t think I’d ever get dressed!
9. If your mama is a bling-lovin’ gal, then get yourself over to Angara where you not only can scoop a nice 15% off your order with code EMOM15, but you also get free garnet studs ($150 value) and a free garnet pendant ($100 value).
10. You guys remember when I died my hair in the name of work? Well, now’s the time for you to try Madison Reed, too, because they’re gonna hook you up with 20% off your first order plus give you some free shipping. For realz. So if you’ve been curious but haven’t bitten the bullet yet, go back, read the review, then take advantage of this deal! Just enter code POPCOLOR when you’re checking out.
Which deal gets you all revved up? Happy weekend, darlings!
Deals, deals, deals! My inbox has been brimming with discounts, and now that the weekend is upon us, I finally get to share them with you! So many places are getting into the swing of the season and springing (heh, see what I did there?) deals on you left and right! From home wares to fashionz to paper goods, there’s pretty much something for everyone!
1. Summer will be here before you know it, so stock up on essentials with the Dive Into Summer Sale from ModCloth! Get 20% off select swimwear, cover ups, summer dresses, and sandals. If you’re ready for sun right now, then you can get free express shipping on orders of $125 or more – just use code EXPRESS at checkout.
2. I love cooking with my apron on (proof) because it’s adorable and saves my clothes. And you can totes score one for über cheap, since Flirty Aprons is having a freakin’ fantastic sale – 50% off EVERYTHING + free shipping through Monday with code MOTHER50. (I’ve had my eye on that blue striped one for ages.)
3. Looking to spruce up your dining area a bit? One Kings Lane is having a blowout sale — up to 80% off! — on tabletop items until TOMORROW (4/26). Also, check out the furniture and rug sales! But hurry!
4. You saw my post on purple shoes this morning, right? Well, if you loved any of ‘em, then get your booty over to Heels.com and enter SWEEP20 at checkout to knock 20% off your order!
5. Warmer weather always makes me want to give my wardrobe a little makeover, and few things make me happier than saving some skrilla when doing so. Rachel Pally has some gorgeous pieces, and they’re up to 50% off this weekend, with free shipping!
6. C. Wonder has quickly become one of my favorite places to shop for pretty much anything. So, naturally, the 30% off Friends and Family event has me super stoked. How cute is this pouch???
7. You know you’ll be writing a buttload of thank-you cards throughout the wedding planning process and post-wedding, so why not get your hands on some great paper goods? Paper Source has some gorgeous personalized stationery, and they want you to save 20% on yours!
8. How about some new spring bling? BaubleBar is having a gargantuan spring cleaning sale, with 50%-90% off over 100 styles. And with prices starting at $10, you can finally get that hot statement necklace you’ve been eyeing.
9. Y’all, I got one word for you: Target. Ya heard? The retailer of my dreams, and my wallet’s nightmares, is having a huge home sale, with great deals on all sorts of stuff for your casa. Head on over and check it out!
10. Do you have a favorite pic from your engagement shoot, but aren’t sure how to display it? AllPosters.com can help you out with that, and they’re having a 50% off Mother’s Day sale on MyPhotos products. Use code 50MOM14 at checkout!
Which of these deals gets you stoked for weekend shopping? Enjoy it out there, BABs!
Hey-yo! Welcome to the first edition of Ten for the Weekend! I don’t know about you all, but after a long week of working, I often have a strong urge to shop when Saturday and Sunday roll around. But, being a broke-ass, I tend to wince at busting out my debit card on full-price items. So, Ten for the Weekend aims to find 10 rockin’ deals for you, on anything from wedding-related items to office supplies to kitchen goods to cute new dresses. Here we go!
1. Poppin, one of my favorite sources for bright, fun office supplies, is offering 20-60% off select products at Poppin.com *Valid 4/01 – 4/30. No code necessary.
2. For all you lovers of the grape, The California Wine Club has a Buy 3 Months, Get 1 Free deal (a savings of about $53) going on for April only. Get your sip on!
3. Putting off getting your wedding underthings? Hourglass Angel is gonna help you out with that: During April, take 15%-25% off special occasion shapewear until the end of the month!
4. Drooling over some invites on Wedding Paper Divas that you just can’t live without? Good news! Score 25% off those beauties through April 8th using code WEDAPR25.
5. For the dudes in your life, whether it be your pops, bro or husbo-to-be, a good tie wardrobe is essential. Knock 12% off any size order at Ties.com. Use SPRING12 at checkout. Expires 4/30/2014.
6. Minted is celebrating six years of providing the world with beautiful stationery, and wants you to join in! Get 15% off anything and everything through Monday using code 6YEARS.
7. Score some sweet style from Ann Taylor. Their bridal line is to die for! Use code SPRINGUP at checkout to get 40% off your entire order.
8. If you’re itching to add some new life to your abode, C. Wonder has got your back. Take an additional 50% off items for your home!
9. Get cute, retro styling without hurting your wallet. Enjoy 10% Off Spring Favorites at Unique Vintage using code SPRING10. Ends 4/19/14. Shop now!
10. Obv. saving the best for last: Kate Spade’s Friends and Family deal is still going on! Score any designer duds (and way cute bridal gear) for 25% off through Sunday with S14FFUS.
Get your broke butts in gear and start some savvy shopping!!!
CONGRATS! You survived Thanksgiving Day sales and Black Friday sales (or maybe you opted out of them entirely!), but now it’s CYBER MONDAY. Time to totally pretend you’re working while secretly buying shizz online! We’ve rounded up a few of the BEST CM deals for brides from our friends, partners, and affiliates in the wedding biz.
ModCloth is of course killin’ it with Cyber Monday – 20% off @ Modcloth on EVERYTHING you could ever possibly want. (Which, let’s admit, is quite a lot.) Stock up on bridesmaid dresses, bridal accessories, bridal pumps, whatever your broke-ass heart desires!
Layla Grace, purveyor of fab gifts for the home and for the hostess, is offering FREE SHIPPING on every order with the coupon code SHIP4FREE. They’re also surprising 10 lucky Cyber Monday shoppers by throwing a $100 gift card in their outgoing orders! They have a lot of gorgeous pieces to round out your wedding tables, so be sure to take a gander!
Plus size BABs: Kiyonna.com is offering 30% off on orders of $150 or more. If you’re looking for a high quality, curve-flattering dress for your engagement party, shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, or even the wedding itself – we highly recommend Kiyonna.
Looking for totally chic bridal party ensembles? Weddington Way is having a fab Cyber Monday Sale. Get 15% Off all bridesmaid dresses and accessories through December 3rd with coupon code GIVETHANKS15.
The babes at Ban.do are offering 20% off and FREE SHIPPING on all their darling hair accessories and shoe clips!
TBDress.com is offering up to 95% off site-wide on special occasion, bridesmaid, and wedding dresses, plus get an extra 10% off when you purchase two items or more! (Our math skills are sketchy, but…that means their stuff is almost free, right?!)
If you’re planning on having a candy bar/buffet at your wedding, OR handing out candy favors, Candy Galaxy is offering $25 off your order through December 3rd with coupon code: BIGWIN25.
If you’re on the hunt for personalized wedding favors, our friends at Beaucoup are offering 20% off site-wide with coupon code CYBER20, with no minimum purchase required!
Shopping for wedding stationery? MagnetStreet is offering 25% off all stationery orders with the coupon code WE28TK through December 3rd!
Wedding Paper Divas is also offering 25% off site-wide, PLUS get FREE SHIPPING with coupon code “FS13″.
We’re running our own little sale in the BAB advertising department! If you’re a wedding vendor or biz, you can enjoy 15% off any ad purchase over $125, today only! Just email our high advertising priestess Christen (email@example.com) for deets!
Speaking of our wedding vendor readership, if you have a special CM deal to pimp, or if you know of a killer deal for BABs elsewhere on the web, post it in the comments, sil vous plais!