Posts in the 'sales' Category
Happy Friday, everyone! I’ll be traveling to Charlotte, N.C., in the morning for a meeting with some of our partners and to see a friend, and Dana and Paul are officially on the second leg of their epic honeymoon tour, chilling in a great hotel in Seoul. But I’d never take off without leaving you with some great deals and discounts to help you kick your weekend off right. From Anthro to Tradesy and a super awesome deal on wedding dresses for those of you in the Southern California area, this Ten for the Weekend has got the goods to make your wallet happy.
1. I know I know, Halloween isn’t even here yet. But that doesn’t mean you can’t stock up on Thanksgiving cookware. Sur la Table is having a sale on various essentials — from roasting pans to immersion blenders to spiral slicers.
2. Man, there are few things better than a good dress sale, but one of those few things is a discount on already well-priced items. Boohoo.com is knocking 15% off their dresses until 10/19.
3. You know what costs a lot? Wedding stationery. You know who’s taking $40 off orders of $99+ for new customers? Wedding Paper Divas, that’s who (when you enter WPD40 at checkout until 10/28).
I’m loving these “Enchanting Forever” invites.
4. Discounts on discounts are a great thing, y’all. BCBG is taking an extra 30% off final sale items. Now that doesn’t suck.
5. Designer shoes and accessories and getting to feel like one of the cool kids? That’s how Cole Haan rolls with their 30% off Friends and Family deal until 10/21.
6. Need to stock up on basics? Anthropologie is having a 30% sale off select sweaters, tees and pants for a limited time.
7. Guys, have you checked out Dessy’s sale section? They just added three different styles of twist wrap dresses, as well as a whole gang of accessories. Go on, get on it!
8. Call all beer lovers! Craft Beer Club is skimming $10 bucks off when you gift a membership of 3 months or more this holiday season (until 12/31) when you use code iSave5.
9. Do you guys know Tradesy? You should. It’s like, the greatest consignment store / thrift shop, ever. Like, serious designer duds, but previously worn / used (gently), and therefor cheaper than normal. And right now Tradesy is having an accessory sale. So you know, do it.
10. SoCal Brides, this one’s just for you! Unique Vintage’s real, actual brick-and-mortar store in Burbank is having a real life sample sale this Sunday. Check out our Pinterest board for a sampling of the gowns on sale!
Happy shopping, darlings!
All right! The weekend is finally here! On top of the amazing Unique Vintage sale from this morning, I’ve found ten more awesome sales to make your heart, wallet and weekend a little more happy. From DIY flower kits to home goods and nearly everything in between, there are enough savings in this post to make even the brokest of asses smile.
2. Time for a new fall dress? Save 15% off full-price dresses at Anthropologie with code TWOTREATS.
3. Bluefly is having a huge Columbus Day sale, including up to an extra 50% off designer boots including Prada, Gucci, Charles David and Rebecca Minkoff.
4. A little lace never hurt anybody … especially at up to 50% off like it is at SheInside.com!
I’d love to see someone get married in this. And it’s less than $40. So, you know: #duh.
5. In need of a great roaster for Turkey Day? Head over to Sur la Table and take 20% off one item with COLUMBUS14 until 10/3.
7. Get your home ready for the winter months and add some new touches at 15% off with Design Within Reach‘s semiannual sale.
Um. This. Please. I love this elephant.
8. Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 25% off Save the Dates until 10/14 with 25SAVEOCT.
9. Grooms deserve accessories, too. Head to Cufflinks.com to get $5 off your order with CUFF5.
Happy shopping, darlings!
Well hey there, October! It’s a big ol’ month here at BAB! Dana is GETTING FREAKING MARRIED on Sunday, I’m turning 30 next week and there are tons of awesome new projects in the works behind the scenes. Oh, and of course, there are sales and deals like you would believe going on! This Ten for the Weekend is brimming with some sweet sales, but the business cards below are my all-time favesies. Happy shopping, darlings!
1. LOFT is anteing up with a sweet 40% off your entire purchase including select Lou & Grey until midnight tomorrow (10/4).
2. Pump up your wardrobe without spending a ton. Boohoo is knocking 25% off autumn wardrobe essentials when you use code FALL4U until 10/5.
I think I’d live in this cardigan during the winter.
3. Go snag one of Flirty Aprons’ adorable smocks for 25% off + free shipping when you use code BOO25. 4. 15% Off Business Cards
4 Do you have business cards? I think everyone should have one, because you never know when you’ll have that perfect creative click with someone and you want them to be able to get a hold of you, and vice versa. Score some rad ones at Zazzle for 15% off with code PROFESSIONAL.
These will be my next ones. Mark my words. #sparklez
5. Support the boobies, in more ways than one! Hourglass Angel is knocking 10% off all orders of $50 or more through 10/7 with code BCA10 in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
6. Give your hair a whole new look, and take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed at-home hair color kits.
7. Throwing a monster bash for Halloween? Head over to Luna Bazaar and take 8% off Halloween decor with code HALLOWEEN8 at checkout.
8. Stock up on baubles! Gloss Jewelry is knocking a whopping 80% off everything in stock with code FALL80.
9. Know what I love? New sheets. Because OOMMMGGGGGG. BeddingStyle.com is skimming a cool 20% off designer bedding and bath when you use code FALL20 until 10/7.
10. I always try to save the best for last: Get thee over to ShopBop and take full advantage of one of their rare sales — save up to 70% on top brands!
All right, it’s Friday afternoon! Time for a little maxin’, relaxin’ and weekend shoppin’! This week, I’ve got a huge bridesmaid dress sale, sequin dresses, yoga gear and more! Happy shopping, darlings!
1. Snuggle in for the cooler months. Sleepyheads Mall is knocking 30% off all fleece robes with code ROBE30 until 9/28.
2. If you’re a big plan-ahead type of person, then go ahead and stock up on cards, calendars and photo books from MixBook at up to 40% off when you use code FALL14.
3. Hey yogis! Save 20% off all prAna clothing during YogaDirect.com’s clearance sale when you use code PRANA20 at checkout.
4. Get your personalized wedding party gifts from Zazzle and knock 10% off your order with YOURFALLDEAL.
5. Whether you’re in need of bridesmaid dresses or rockin’ party frocks, get thee to Dessy where you can get 15% off and FREE shipping on entire site until 10/1 with code DG915.
6. Winter brides and grooms! Head on over to Wedding Paper Divas and save 30% on your Save the Date order with code WPD30DATESEP.
8. Fall always puts me in nesting mode, with a constant yearn for new furniture an decor. Design Within Reach is having a once-a-year Knoll sale of 15% off + FREE shipping until 9/30.
9. Want to get those Instagram snaps of your delish lunch just right? Take a food photography class … or any of a wide range of other course during Craftsy’s fall sale, where you can get the how-to for up to 50% off through 9/22.
Ahhh, Friday afternoons. I’ve looked forward to seeing what’s on sale at the end of the week, a) so I can share ‘em with you and b) so I can drop some major hints for my upcoming birthday. And guys, this weekend? It’s some srsly great shit. From shoes to stationery to awesome grilling tools to one of our absolute faves, this Ten for the Weekend pretty much has it all. Get to it!
1. There are few things I love more than retiring a pair of beat-up Chucks only to replace ‘em with a shiny new pair that’re ripe for the scuffing. 6pm.com is kicking up to 60% off Converse until 9/14.
I think this pair would be adorbz with that elephant dress I got.
2. The cooler weather has arrived (at least momentarily … ) and that’s prime soup and stew season! Right in the nick of time, Sur la Table is having a sale on its 7 qt. red round oven — $64.96 (normally $115) until 9/15. Get yo cook on!
3. PaperSource, the definitive, well … source of pretty paper is knocking 20% off personalized stationery. Take 20% Off Personalized Stationary For a Limited Time at PaperSource.com!
4. If you’re in the market for anything customized / personalized and just straight you, then you should probz head over to Zazzle where you’ll get 15% off all orders when you use code BOUNDLESSFUN.
5. It’s football season, which is pretty much synonymous with burgers and steaks and wings. And there’s a tool for that! Quirky is knocking 25% off its Tailgating collection through 9/16.
I love multitools, and this one’s for grilling. It’s like, all of the winning!
6. Yo, braves ones! Thinking of doing your own wedding cake? Craftsy can help, and the icing on the cake (haaaaa!) is the 50% off sale on Food and Decorating classes they’re having until 9/14.
7. The change in seasons can wreak havoc on your skin. Do damage control and go ahead and knock 15% off plus score free shipping on orders of $50 or more at PaulasChoice.com until 10/7.
8. Need some new wardrobe essentials? Head over to boohoo where you can get 20% off with code GET20 until 9/14.
9. Lucky you, fall brides! Those last-minute wedding goods — think clutches, flip-flops, even a couple ties! — are on sale over at Dessy where they’re having a killer blowout sale with stuff as low as $5.
10. And finally, the piece de resistance: Kate Spade 20 % off fall styles with code FALLWD14.
This bag needs to be in my life like, yesterday.
Happy shopping, darlings!
It’s Ten for the Weekend time, which means it’s officially time to grab that cocktail and congratulate yourself for making it through the longest short week in history (or at least it was for this girl). If you didn’t spend all your skrilla during last weekend’s monstrous deal roundup, then be prepared to shop these amazing deals.
1. For those of you who didn’t win the Flirty Aprons giveaway, now’s your chance to get your mitts on one of three styles at 50% off when you use code FAREWELL50 until 9/10.
2. Could your ‘do use a little re-doing? Madison Reed is knocking 50% off your first purchase when you use FALLHAIRCOLOR at checkout.
3. Calling all fall brides! Take advantage of new color collections and end-of-season sales, starting with 5% off site wide at Luna Bazaar using code LUNASAVE5.
These gorgeous pastel banners would be gorge with the neutral tones of fall.
4. Stock up on sandals for next season at Heels.com, where yo can knock 25% off your purchase + free shipping with code HAUTE25 until 9/7.
5. Need some adorbz new loungewear? Head over to Aerie and shop the clearance section at up to 60% off, with undies starting at $2.99.
I think I’d live in this robe … and how cute would it be to wear while you get your hair and makeup done?
6.You can now shop by your body type at Hourglass Angel, and in honor of this nifty new tool, they’re offering 15% off your purchase with code SHAPE15.
7. Fall is a great time to whip out that cute apron (see above!) and get to baking. And now you can stock up on fancy schmancy metal bakewear from Le Creuset at 30% off!
8. BRIDES. Are you doing a unity candle ceremony? Then stop what you’re doing and get this personalized unity candle set from A Gift Personalized at 40% off!
Guys, you can change the colors AND the text.
9. Of course they’d get in on the fun: ModCloth is offering 15% off party styles with their Dress Up & Get Down Sale!
10. We love MagnetStreet here at BAB, and they love you! Get in on their extended Labor Day savings by scoring your MagnetStreet wedding stationery (Real Bride Peach got hers there!) at 25% off with WEDLBR25 until 9/8.
Welp, here it is. The end of summer (ish). The last long weekend to celebrate sun, fun and perfect day-drinking weather. School’s back in sesh, or it will be very soon, and the insanity of wedding season is winding down. I, personally, fully intend on enjoying this weekend to its fullest extent, and therefore will be taking the whole weekend off. The Broke-Ass Bride will resume our normal posting schedule bright ‘n’ early Tuesday morning. But, I wouldn’t just leave you hanging like that, yo! So I’mma double down on our weekly sales and deals roundup and give you 20 kickin’ discount links to help you ease into fall. Because I love you, #duh.
1. Ladies, I love a pretty frock as much as the next gal. I love it even more when I can score a good deal on one. Take 30% off your order of $150 or more at Kiyonna when you use code RELAX30 through 9/3.
2. Cooler weather is a great reason to stock up on cozy loungewear and sweet unmentionables. Save 15% off purchases over $100 over at Journelle when you use code LABORDAY14 until 9/1.
3. Did you save your vaca days for fall, when all the kids are back in school? Or maybe the Magic Kingdom just begs to be visited during your honeymoon. Either way, Expedia will save you 20% off hotels during your Disneyland Resort getaway until 9/30.
For instance, this dress with tiny elephants on it, is originally $62.99 but comes out to a grand total of $50.04 when all’s said and done (I only know this because I promptly bought it as soon as I saw it).
5. I love having outdoor dinner parties during the fall, and Chinese lanterns are pretty perfect for such an event. Save 5% off Autumn Colors & Décor this Labor Day Weekend at Luna Bazaar with code AUTUMN5 until 9/2.!
6. Get your craft on and score 20% off your whole purchase from Michaels.
7. Set up your dapper dude with new duds, and knock an extra 30% off sale items from Bonobos when you use code SALEAWAY30.
8. Shape up and give the ladies some love with 10% off sitewide at shapewear specialist Hourglass Angel when you use code LABORD10.
9. Fun, peppy shop C. Wonder wants you to get prepped for fall! Save 30% on full price items + free shipping on items over $100 through 9/1.
10. Have some pals who hosted great get-togethers this summer? Thank them with a rockin’ sweet or savory gift basket (or crate stocked with all the fixin’s for bloody marys)! Save up to 40% during the Harry & David Labor Day sale until 9/3.
Guys, feel free to send me this savory snack crate, mmkay? Thx.
11. Fend off the cold weather a little longer and escape to a Sandals resort … but take advantage of their huge labor day sale first!
12. Duh, of course I’mma include Ann Taylor in all this. Knock an extra 50% off select full price and sale styles through 9/2.
14. Time to trade in your summer brights for fall neutrals? Paula’s Choice is taking 30% off select fall makeup plus free shipping with code AMLABORDAY30 until 9/1.
15. Pretty stationery is always in style. PaperStyle is giving you, darling Broke-Asses, a killer 20% off Laura Ashley Stationery when you use code PSBAB until 9/6. There’s the extra love we love.
These invitations are adorable and I love them.
16. Do you all know Beyond the Rack? Well, you should, because you can get up to 80% off retail prices AND they’re also throwing out some extra BAB love: Join today and get a $10 credit toward shopping when you use invitation code BROKEBRIDE10.
17. We love Target. Especially when they have sales, like this one: Save up to 25% off select home and outdoor products through 9/1!
18. You already know my love for American Eagle’s skinny jeans, but their intimates line, Aerie, holds a special place in my, er, underwear drawer as well. Try ‘em out for yourself with 25% off + free shipping through 9/1 when you use code 952367P1
19. New season, new bag? Sure! Take an extra 30%-50% off contemporary handbags at Bluefly featuring IIIBeCa by oy Gryson, Rebecca Minkoff and Furla.
20. Add a retro twist to your new fall wardrobe. Head on over to Unique Vintage and take 20% off sitewide when you use code LABOR20 until 9/3.
Summer’s nearly over, and that means back to school sales are getting goooood. This week’s Ten for the Weekend has fun organization, fashion for her and for him, and tons of wedding decor! Happy weekend, darlings!
The cute shop with a lot of kitsch, Quirky, is running 25% off sitewide! Use code WOWZA at checkout until 8/26.
I’m totally digging this makeup organizer.
New school year, new kicks, right? Take 30% off + free shipping at Heels.com with code HEELS101 until 8.24.
Get those locks in shape for the end of summer parties with Madison Reed’s amazing shampoo and conditioner (guys, I love this stuff), and go ahead and take 40% off + free shipping until 8/31 when you use code SUMMERHAIRREPAIR.
True story: I live for American Eagle and Aerie. All 5-foot-2 of me is the most happy when wearing their jeans, because I don’t have to hem the short style. And I get super tingly when they have a sale, like this 20% off number Aerie is having until 8/24. Use code 83V547V1.
In all seriousness, I’d totally live in these during the cooler months.
Spice up your wardrobe this fall with some help from SheInside, who is offering 20% off all orders of $50 or more. Use code LABOR20 until 9/8.
Fall is a great time for baking, at least for this girl, and baking = adorbz aprons. Flirty Aprons is knocking 60% all Sadie aprons until 8/26 when you use code SADIE60.
How could you NOT want to bake with this laying around?
Bonobos is bidding adieu to summer, so get the guys in your life all decked out in awesome duds at up to 70% off! Use code BONVOYAGE until 8/24.
Did you dig those star lanterns in this morning’s Five for Friday? Good. Now go get ‘em at Luna Bazaar for 15% off when you have an order of $99+ using code 15PERCENT99.
In just over one week, Jersey and I will be cheesing it up in front of our photographer for our engagement shoot. No need to remind us that it’s only been … oh, NINE months since we got engaged and we are just now getting this done. Trust me, we know. Our schedules have been impossible to coordinate, but at this point I’ll be happy if we can get a few prints in time to use for our thank you cards and our DIY guest book. (More on those later!)
So here I am, all twitterpated about finally getting some amazing professional shots of the two of us, when it hits me: What the hell am I gonna wear???
Um. You guys? Am I the only gal out there who cannot dress herself? In fact, I have an entire Pinterest board titled just that. But thank the heavens for my amazing friend, Bertie. Not only is her style swoon-worthy on a daily basis, but I swear she can sniff out an Internet steal-of-a-deal sale equally as well as our BAB lovely Christen (oh, you know, just this Unicorn Wrangler)!
Within a few hours of my cry for help, she returned with a few links for me. Before I knew it, I was clicking the big fat PURCHASE button on this gorgeous number below. Full price was $148.00, marked down to $88.80! (Go check it out at Nordstrom on Ivy and Blu at Nordstrom. You won’t be sorry.)
When it arrived a few days later, I was nervous putting it on … pleasepleaseplease fit over my booty … but was ecstatic to find that it was amazingly flattering and the size was true. With it on, I feel like this lovely frock is a cobalt blue version of Marilyn Monroe’s iconic dress. Which is *exactly* how I want to feel for our shoot: glamorous, elegant, classic, with a hint of flirt. For under $100, I’ll take it, plus did I mention it is SO comfortable?!? I can easily wear this again for our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, plus special occasions after the wedding. Paired with either some nude cork wedges or patent nude pumps, I’m all set!
Then over dinner last week with Bertie, I confessed something I’ve not told anyone. Ready? I secretly want to own a dress in a killer, knock-your-socks-off shade of RED. Bold, glorious, rich … red.
The next day, wouldn’t you know it, Bertie shoots me a few more links. And then I’m buying this.
And with their 40% off sale going on, guess what? This darling was $28.00, marked down to $49.99, with an extra 40% off. Final price: just $29.99. YES, PLEASE!
The moral of the story, friends, is to be crafty. Seek the help of your style gurus who can find gems (and not just dresses — jewelry, paper goods and shoes too!) that will not hurt your BAB budget! Scour for sales. And be patient. Good quality finds are out there, if you are persistent … and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
I’ll be sure to share pictures after our shoot. I’m so excited!
Till next time,