Posts in the 'sales' Category
All right, it’s Friday afternoon! Time for a little maxin’, relaxin’ and weekend shoppin’! This week, I’ve got a huge bridesmaid dress sale, sequin dresses, yoga gear and more! Happy shopping, darlings!
1. Snuggle in for the cooler months. Sleepyheads Mall is knocking 30% off all fleece robes with code ROBE30 until 9/28.
2. If you’re a big plan-ahead type of person, then go ahead and stock up on cards, calendars and photo books from MixBook at up to 40% off when you use code FALL14.
3. Hey yogis! Save 20% off all prAna clothing during YogaDirect.com’s clearance sale when you use code PRANA20 at checkout.
4. Get your personalized wedding party gifts from Zazzle and knock 10% off your order with YOURFALLDEAL.
5. Whether you’re in need of bridesmaid dresses or rockin’ party frocks, get thee to Dessy where you can get 15% off and FREE shipping on entire site until 10/1 with code DG915.
6. Winter brides and grooms! Head on over to Wedding Paper Divas and save 30% on your Save the Date order with code WPD30DATESEP.
8. Fall always puts me in nesting mode, with a constant yearn for new furniture an decor. Design Within Reach is having a once-a-year Knoll sale of 15% off + FREE shipping until 9/30.
9. Want to get those Instagram snaps of your delish lunch just right? Take a food photography class … or any of a wide range of other course during Craftsy’s fall sale, where you can get the how-to for up to 50% off through 9/22.
Ahhh, Friday afternoons. I’ve looked forward to seeing what’s on sale at the end of the week, a) so I can share ‘em with you and b) so I can drop some major hints for my upcoming birthday. And guys, this weekend? It’s some srsly great shit. From shoes to stationery to awesome grilling tools to one of our absolute faves, this Ten for the Weekend pretty much has it all. Get to it!
1. There are few things I love more than retiring a pair of beat-up Chucks only to replace ‘em with a shiny new pair that’re ripe for the scuffing. 6pm.com is kicking up to 60% off Converse until 9/14.
I think this pair would be adorbz with that elephant dress I got.
2. The cooler weather has arrived (at least momentarily … ) and that’s prime soup and stew season! Right in the nick of time, Sur la Table is having a sale on its 7 qt. red round oven — $64.96 (normally $115) until 9/15. Get yo cook on!
3. PaperSource, the definitive, well … source of pretty paper is knocking 20% off personalized stationery. Take 20% Off Personalized Stationary For a Limited Time at PaperSource.com!
4. If you’re in the market for anything customized / personalized and just straight you, then you should probz head over to Zazzle where you’ll get 15% off all orders when you use code BOUNDLESSFUN.
5. It’s football season, which is pretty much synonymous with burgers and steaks and wings. And there’s a tool for that! Quirky is knocking 25% off its Tailgating collection through 9/16.
I love multitools, and this one’s for grilling. It’s like, all of the winning!
6. Yo, braves ones! Thinking of doing your own wedding cake? Craftsy can help, and the icing on the cake (haaaaa!) is the 50% off sale on Food and Decorating classes they’re having until 9/14.
7. The change in seasons can wreak havoc on your skin. Do damage control and go ahead and knock 15% off plus score free shipping on orders of $50 or more at PaulasChoice.com until 10/7.
8. Need some new wardrobe essentials? Head over to boohoo where you can get 20% off with code GET20 until 9/14.
9. Lucky you, fall brides! Those last-minute wedding goods — think clutches, flip-flops, even a couple ties! — are on sale over at Dessy where they’re having a killer blowout sale with stuff as low as $5.
10. And finally, the piece de resistance: Kate Spade 20 % off fall styles with code FALLWD14.
This bag needs to be in my life like, yesterday.
Happy shopping, darlings!
It’s Ten for the Weekend time, which means it’s officially time to grab that cocktail and congratulate yourself for making it through the longest short week in history (or at least it was for this girl). If you didn’t spend all your skrilla during last weekend’s monstrous deal roundup, then be prepared to shop these amazing deals.
1. For those of you who didn’t win the Flirty Aprons giveaway, now’s your chance to get your mitts on one of three styles at 50% off when you use code FAREWELL50 until 9/10.
2. Could your ‘do use a little re-doing? Madison Reed is knocking 50% off your first purchase when you use FALLHAIRCOLOR at checkout.
3. Calling all fall brides! Take advantage of new color collections and end-of-season sales, starting with 5% off site wide at Luna Bazaar using code LUNASAVE5.
These gorgeous pastel banners would be gorge with the neutral tones of fall.
4. Stock up on sandals for next season at Heels.com, where yo can knock 25% off your purchase + free shipping with code HAUTE25 until 9/7.
5. Need some adorbz new loungewear? Head over to Aerie and shop the clearance section at up to 60% off, with undies starting at $2.99.
I think I’d live in this robe … and how cute would it be to wear while you get your hair and makeup done?
6.You can now shop by your body type at Hourglass Angel, and in honor of this nifty new tool, they’re offering 15% off your purchase with code SHAPE15.
7. Fall is a great time to whip out that cute apron (see above!) and get to baking. And now you can stock up on fancy schmancy metal bakewear from Le Creuset at 30% off!
8. BRIDES. Are you doing a unity candle ceremony? Then stop what you’re doing and get this personalized unity candle set from A Gift Personalized at 40% off!
Guys, you can change the colors AND the text.
9. Of course they’d get in on the fun: ModCloth is offering 15% off party styles with their Dress Up & Get Down Sale!
10. We love MagnetStreet here at BAB, and they love you! Get in on their extended Labor Day savings by scoring your MagnetStreet wedding stationery (Real Bride Peach got hers there!) at 25% off with WEDLBR25 until 9/8.
Welp, here it is. The end of summer (ish). The last long weekend to celebrate sun, fun and perfect day-drinking weather. School’s back in sesh, or it will be very soon, and the insanity of wedding season is winding down. I, personally, fully intend on enjoying this weekend to its fullest extent, and therefore will be taking the whole weekend off. The Broke-Ass Bride will resume our normal posting schedule bright ‘n’ early Tuesday morning. But, I wouldn’t just leave you hanging like that, yo! So I’mma double down on our weekly sales and deals roundup and give you 20 kickin’ discount links to help you ease into fall. Because I love you, #duh.
1. Ladies, I love a pretty frock as much as the next gal. I love it even more when I can score a good deal on one. Take 30% off your order of $150 or more at Kiyonna when you use code RELAX30 through 9/3.
2. Cooler weather is a great reason to stock up on cozy loungewear and sweet unmentionables. Save 15% off purchases over $100 over at Journelle when you use code LABORDAY14 until 9/1.
3. Did you save your vaca days for fall, when all the kids are back in school? Or maybe the Magic Kingdom just begs to be visited during your honeymoon. Either way, Expedia will save you 20% off hotels during your Disneyland Resort getaway until 9/30.
For instance, this dress with tiny elephants on it, is originally $62.99 but comes out to a grand total of $50.04 when all’s said and done (I only know this because I promptly bought it as soon as I saw it).
5. I love having outdoor dinner parties during the fall, and Chinese lanterns are pretty perfect for such an event. Save 5% off Autumn Colors & Décor this Labor Day Weekend at Luna Bazaar with code AUTUMN5 until 9/2.!
6. Get your craft on and score 20% off your whole purchase from Michaels.
7. Set up your dapper dude with new duds, and knock an extra 30% off sale items from Bonobos when you use code SALEAWAY30.
8. Shape up and give the ladies some love with 10% off sitewide at shapewear specialist Hourglass Angel when you use code LABORD10.
9. Fun, peppy shop C. Wonder wants you to get prepped for fall! Save 30% on full price items + free shipping on items over $100 through 9/1.
10. Have some pals who hosted great get-togethers this summer? Thank them with a rockin’ sweet or savory gift basket (or crate stocked with all the fixin’s for bloody marys)! Save up to 40% during the Harry & David Labor Day sale until 9/3.
Guys, feel free to send me this savory snack crate, mmkay? Thx.
11. Fend off the cold weather a little longer and escape to a Sandals resort … but take advantage of their huge labor day sale first!
12. Duh, of course I’mma include Ann Taylor in all this. Knock an extra 50% off select full price and sale styles through 9/2.
14. Time to trade in your summer brights for fall neutrals? Paula’s Choice is taking 30% off select fall makeup plus free shipping with code AMLABORDAY30 until 9/1.
15. Pretty stationery is always in style. PaperStyle is giving you, darling Broke-Asses, a killer 20% off Laura Ashley Stationery when you use code PSBAB until 9/6. There’s the extra love we love.
These invitations are adorable and I love them.
16. Do you all know Beyond the Rack? Well, you should, because you can get up to 80% off retail prices AND they’re also throwing out some extra BAB love: Join today and get a $10 credit toward shopping when you use invitation code BROKEBRIDE10.
17. We love Target. Especially when they have sales, like this one: Save up to 25% off select home and outdoor products through 9/1!
18. You already know my love for American Eagle’s skinny jeans, but their intimates line, Aerie, holds a special place in my, er, underwear drawer as well. Try ‘em out for yourself with 25% off + free shipping through 9/1 when you use code 952367P1
19. New season, new bag? Sure! Take an extra 30%-50% off contemporary handbags at Bluefly featuring IIIBeCa by oy Gryson, Rebecca Minkoff and Furla.
20. Add a retro twist to your new fall wardrobe. Head on over to Unique Vintage and take 20% off sitewide when you use code LABOR20 until 9/3.
Summer’s nearly over, and that means back to school sales are getting goooood. This week’s Ten for the Weekend has fun organization, fashion for her and for him, and tons of wedding decor! Happy weekend, darlings!
The cute shop with a lot of kitsch, Quirky, is running 25% off sitewide! Use code WOWZA at checkout until 8/26.
I’m totally digging this makeup organizer.
New school year, new kicks, right? Take 30% off + free shipping at Heels.com with code HEELS101 until 8.24.
Get those locks in shape for the end of summer parties with Madison Reed’s amazing shampoo and conditioner (guys, I love this stuff), and go ahead and take 40% off + free shipping until 8/31 when you use code SUMMERHAIRREPAIR.
True story: I live for American Eagle and Aerie. All 5-foot-2 of me is the most happy when wearing their jeans, because I don’t have to hem the short style. And I get super tingly when they have a sale, like this 20% off number Aerie is having until 8/24. Use code 83V547V1.
In all seriousness, I’d totally live in these during the cooler months.
Spice up your wardrobe this fall with some help from SheInside, who is offering 20% off all orders of $50 or more. Use code LABOR20 until 9/8.
Fall is a great time for baking, at least for this girl, and baking = adorbz aprons. Flirty Aprons is knocking 60% all Sadie aprons until 8/26 when you use code SADIE60.
How could you NOT want to bake with this laying around?
Bonobos is bidding adieu to summer, so get the guys in your life all decked out in awesome duds at up to 70% off! Use code BONVOYAGE until 8/24.
Did you dig those star lanterns in this morning’s Five for Friday? Good. Now go get ‘em at Luna Bazaar for 15% off when you have an order of $99+ using code 15PERCENT99.
In just over one week, Jersey and I will be cheesing it up in front of our photographer for our engagement shoot. No need to remind us that it’s only been … oh, NINE months since we got engaged and we are just now getting this done. Trust me, we know. Our schedules have been impossible to coordinate, but at this point I’ll be happy if we can get a few prints in time to use for our thank you cards and our DIY guest book. (More on those later!)
So here I am, all twitterpated about finally getting some amazing professional shots of the two of us, when it hits me: What the hell am I gonna wear???
Um. You guys? Am I the only gal out there who cannot dress herself? In fact, I have an entire Pinterest board titled just that. But thank the heavens for my amazing friend, Bertie. Not only is her style swoon-worthy on a daily basis, but I swear she can sniff out an Internet steal-of-a-deal sale equally as well as our BAB lovely Christen (oh, you know, just this Unicorn Wrangler)!
Within a few hours of my cry for help, she returned with a few links for me. Before I knew it, I was clicking the big fat PURCHASE button on this gorgeous number below. Full price was $148.00, marked down to $88.80! (Go check it out at Nordstrom on Ivy and Blu at Nordstrom. You won’t be sorry.)
When it arrived a few days later, I was nervous putting it on … pleasepleaseplease fit over my booty … but was ecstatic to find that it was amazingly flattering and the size was true. With it on, I feel like this lovely frock is a cobalt blue version of Marilyn Monroe’s iconic dress. Which is *exactly* how I want to feel for our shoot: glamorous, elegant, classic, with a hint of flirt. For under $100, I’ll take it, plus did I mention it is SO comfortable?!? I can easily wear this again for our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, plus special occasions after the wedding. Paired with either some nude cork wedges or patent nude pumps, I’m all set!
Then over dinner last week with Bertie, I confessed something I’ve not told anyone. Ready? I secretly want to own a dress in a killer, knock-your-socks-off shade of RED. Bold, glorious, rich … red.
The next day, wouldn’t you know it, Bertie shoots me a few more links. And then I’m buying this.
And with their 40% off sale going on, guess what? This darling was $28.00, marked down to $49.99, with an extra 40% off. Final price: just $29.99. YES, PLEASE!
The moral of the story, friends, is to be crafty. Seek the help of your style gurus who can find gems (and not just dresses — jewelry, paper goods and shoes too!) that will not hurt your BAB budget! Scour for sales. And be patient. Good quality finds are out there, if you are persistent … and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
I’ll be sure to share pictures after our shoot. I’m so excited!
Till next time,
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Whew. I don’t know ’bout y’all, but it’s been a heck of a week. But, since it’s Ten for the Weekend time, that means the end is nigh and it’s time for a little retail therapy! This week, we’ve got gear for guys, personalized gifts, super cute home decor items and the tail end of a huge sale. Check it!
1. If your fella is getting married in a suit, consider purchasing rather than renting — it’s a good investment that may come in handy. Bonobos is having an up to 60% off summer sale until 8/3, which means a handsome number like this suit jacket goes from $325 to $195. Use code BIG30 at checkout.
2. Kiyonna is turning 18 and wants to celebrate with you! For the entire month of August, knock 25% off your order with code BDAYSTYLE.
3. Giving engraved or monogrammed bridal party gifts is a sweet way to show them you care. Get 10% off for the entire month at A Gift Personalized, and get all your grooms dudes and brides babes some sweet swag.
And if anyone wants to get me this amazing flask, my 30th is just around the corner.
4. Man, I have such a thing for office supplies, especially when they’re fun, colorful and creativity-sparking. Memoji products cover alla dem criteria, and they’re having a 10% off sale for August when you use code GET10.
5. Still need to stock up on summer essentials? Boohoo has your back and will even skim a cool 25% off the top until 8/3 when you use code SUNFUN.
6. With fall lurking around the corner, it’s a good time to start thinking about fall wardrobe options. Scarves.com’s Back to School Sale makes it a little easier on your wallet by tossing in a 20% discount when you use APLUS until 8/22.
7. Taking on DIYing your wedding stationery? Make sure you have enough ink and toner. Comp and Save will take 15% off orders of $70+ until 8/31 using code BTS15.
8. It’s still happening, but not for long! Take advantage of the final weekend of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and score some designer duds for wicked cheap.
9. If your abode needs a little makeover, head over to ModCloth where select but awesome decor items are 20% off until 8/3.
The Terrific Terrarium Duvet Cover has captured my attention for a while now. Might be a good time to dig in.
10. And what Ten for the Weekend would be complete without a LOFT sale? Until 8/10, get 50% off select full price styles at LOFT with code FIFTY.
Happy Friday! There are some great deals all over the Internetz for you this weekend, but I found 10 awesome deals for this Ten for the Weekend. Check it!
1. I’m starting to think Ann Taylor has a thing for broke-asses, because their sales are the best. Until 7/27, get 60% off select full price styles.
This hot little number is normally $149, but plummets to $59.60 at checkout.
2. If you or your dude are looking for some more laid back kicks for your big day, look no further: 6PM has PUMA, Converse, Supra and more street sneaks for up to 70% off until 7/27.
3. Summer’s still here! Paper Source is knocking 30% off select summer products while supplies last!
These are adorable and I would drink out of them in the dead of winter just to remind myself of summer. So there.
4. How about a little date night fun? Get an extra 10% off Local Culture Deals from Groupon with code FUN10 through 7/27. In the Dallas-Fort Worth area, this includes the Dr Pepper Museum, Ghost Tours and WINE. What does your area offer?
6. Heeeyyy crafty ladies! Get all your DIY goodness set with Craftsy’s Summer Supplies Clearance: Save up to 75% on yarn, fabric and project kits until 7/28.
7. Got designer taste but a broke-ass budget? Well you’re here, so duh. Bluefly is having clearance sale of up to 75% off until 7/27.
8. In need of shapewear? Hourglass Angel is knocking 10% off AMIA shapewear until 7/31 with code AM10.
9. Feel the need to whisk away for a vaca? Expedia has daily deals up to 50% off.
10. And even more shoes! Nine West is knocking 30% off with savings up to 60% until 7/29.
Happy Friday, BABs! Summer’s in session and it’s a great time to be a BAB with all these killer deals! From hot kicks to cool swimwear and much more, there’s a heap of amazing deals in this week’s Ten for the Weekend!
Wanna give a badass boost to your bridal look? Heels.com is having a London Trash sale: Knock 50% off with code LT50.
These London Trash “Cynthia” shoes would be a perfect “something blue” under your gown!
Still need baubles for the big day? Head over to Gloss Jewelry and get 40% off + free shipping on your order using code FREEDOM40.
If your wedding venue still needs a little extra oomph (chair covers? candle holders? crystal beaded curtains for a photobooth backdrop?), then get thee to Event Decor Direct, and save 5% with code DECOR5.
Summer = swimming, and what better way to get your toes wet than in a hot new designer suit? Bluefly is having a 2-day swim sale with up to 50% off some of the hottest names in the biz. Ends 7/13.
Wedding invitations can be so pricey, so it’s always super rad to get a deal on them. Our homies at Wedding Paper Divas are skimming a mean 20% off invites and reception stationery with code SUITEJULY20 through 7/15.
Gold confetti AND black-and-white stripes? Count me in. Perfectly Lovely design, starting at $1.89 each.
So Ann Taylor has been having some awesome sales, but this one is KILLER: It includes wedding gowns! Knock 40% off your entire purchase at Ann Taylor with code FASHION40 until 7/14.
The warm weather is the perfect excuse to show off that pretty pedi! If you sign up for a Julep Maven subscription, you can get The Summer Nights Welcome Box for a limited time! Use code SIZZLE to get your own Summer Nights Welcome Box for FREE — you just pay $2.99 for shipping — when you sign up.
Need to get those pretty little underthings for your honeymoon? Journelle’s Semi-Annual Sale is going on and you can take 30% to 70% off select sale items through 7/27.
Rockin’ workout gear makes getting your sweat on so much more awesome. Double-down on the rad with Athleta’s Semi-Annual sale and save up to 60%.
Need some kind of personalized anything? Zazzle’s the place to go! And right now you can save 10% off your order with code TENOFFFORYOU. Ends 7/12.