1. Love yoga but hate going to classes? Yoga Download is offering their Yearly Elite membership for $60 (normally $90) with code EARTH15YE until 4/23.
2. Etsy seller WonderfullyHooked2U is hooking BABs up with 20% off at her shop when you use Coupon20 at checkout. Oh, and score free shipping with code Brokebride.
Love these personalized hangers!
3. Want to show off your engagement pics? Shutterfly is knocking 50% off hard cover photo books and 30% off everything else with code 50AND30 until 4/22.
4. At Wedding Paper Divas, save 15% off program, menu, place card, table card, napkin and coaster orders of $49 or more or 20% off orders of $99 or more using the code 20DAYOFAPR until 4/21.
5. Need some new glasses for your wedding day? GlassesShop.com is having a Buy One Get One sale with code B1G1 until 4/30.
6. Head to MagnetStreet where you can get 15% off + free shipping on wedding products with codeWEAA4FS until 4/27.
7. Get your groom looking dapper with 20% off at Bonobos when you use code SPRINGSTYLE through 4/30.
8. Want some pretty wedding day accessories without spending tons? Gloss Jewelry is taking 80% off everything on the site + free shipping with code GLOSS80FREE until 4/30.
9. Being a Broke-Ass Bride has its perks, yo! Get 5% off sitewide at LunaBazaar with code BROKEBRIDE5.
10. Size 10+? We got you. Kiyonna is taking 20% off orders of $150+ with code SPRING2015 until 5/15.
The Luna Lace dress is so pretty and super on-trend!
Happy Shopping, BABs!
A standard invitation suite has a whole helluva lot of components: Outer envelope, inner envelope, the invitation itself, RSVP card, reception card and that random piece of tissue paper that is seemingly v. important … but no one can figure out its true purpose (poor tissue paper). And each one of those components costs money — which is how invitations to your truly amazing, but still broke-ass, party can start costing you an arm, a leg and half your soul.
It’s cool, though. Ann’s Bridal Bargains has the easiest, simplest, prettiest and most cost-effective way to get your invites out and without sending you into debt: Send & Seal Invitations. Because: #duh.
Get rid of all the fluff — sorry, extra tissue paper — and send your guests everything they need in one adorbz little package. It’s an envelope, invitation and RSVP card all in one. You just fold up the invitation and the RSVP postcard — conveniently attached at the bottom — and seal it with the included seals. Slap a stamp on that bad boy, drop it in the mail box and chillax until the RSVPs start arriving — in swarms, likely, because your invites are just that rad.
There’s no need to assemble anything. There’s no super spendy postage to consider because of odd-shaped or uber heavy card stock. And there’s no need to worry about making sure that each suite has all of its pieces. Which, let’s be real, is pretty awesome. Who’s got time for that bullsh, anyway?
Ann’s Bridal Bargains has a buttload of other invitation options, too, y’all. And they’ve got ’em at broke-ass friendly prices, because they get that great style doesn’t have to come at a frightening price. Since Ann’s Bridal Bargains is special homies with Invitations by Dawn, they have access to the prettiest, most up-to-date designs but are able to offer them at a bigger discount. That’s pretty baller.
And, of course, they have a special offer just for you, Broke-Asses! Head over to Ann’s Bridal Bargains and get 20% off your purchase of $99+ when you use code BROKE20. Good for any damn thing on the site until 3/31.