Posts in the 'Deals' Category
1. Love yoga but hate going to classes? Yoga Download is offering their Yearly Elite membership for $60 (normally $90) with code EARTH15YE until 4/23.
2. Etsy seller WonderfullyHooked2U is hooking BABs up with 20% off at her shop when you use Coupon20 at checkout. Oh, and score free shipping with code Brokebride.
Love these personalized hangers!
3. Want to show off your engagement pics? Shutterfly is knocking 50% off hard cover photo books and 30% off everything else with code 50AND30 until 4/22.
4. At Wedding Paper Divas, save 15% off program, menu, place card, table card, napkin and coaster orders of $49 or more or 20% off orders of $99 or more using the code 20DAYOFAPR until 4/21.
5. Need some new glasses for your wedding day? GlassesShop.com is having a Buy One Get One sale with code B1G1 until 4/30.
6. Head to MagnetStreet where you can get 15% off + free shipping on wedding products with codeWEAA4FS until 4/27.
I’m digging this new invitation style!
7. Get your groom looking dapper with 20% off at Bonobos when you use code SPRINGSTYLE through 4/30.
8. Want some pretty wedding day accessories without spending tons? Gloss Jewelry is taking 80% off everything on the site + free shipping with code GLOSS80FREE until 4/30.
9. Being a Broke-Ass Bride has its perks, yo! Get 5% off sitewide at LunaBazaar with code BROKEBRIDE5.
10. Size 10+? We got you. Kiyonna is taking 20% off orders of $150+ with code SPRING2015 until 5/15.
The Luna Lace dress is so pretty and super on-trend!
Happy Shopping, BABs!
1. Head over to BCBG to get 25% off all regular-priced items until 3/29 with code BECHIC25OFF.
2. Hey sports fans! Fanatics.com is having a spring sale, offering 15% to 50% off hundreds of items until 3/31.
3. Hunting for your wedding jewelry? Get 25% off at Helzberg Outlet with code OUTLET25.
4. First time customers can save $25 off orders of $75 from Rent the Runway until 4/24 with code 25OFFNEW.
7. Wearing shapewear under your gown? Hourglass Angel is taking $10 off lowback shapers with code LOW10 through 4/1.
8. Get a great deal on your beauty needs at Beauty Store Depot with 25% off orders $49+ until 3/30 with code BUZZ.
9. Head to Target for an extra 10% off home deals with code MADNESS until 3/28.
10. True & Co. is faced with the slightly enviable problem of having too much of a good thing: They’re overstocked with their pretty lingerie, so they’re knocking 40% off when you use code TOOMUCH40.
1. Calling all geeks! ThinkGeek is taking 30% off all apparel until 3/1 when you use code DRESSUP.
2. Rue La La has some stellar deals right now, complete with winter close-out gear starting at $20 and some Kate Spade NY goodies.
3. BAB favorite Fab.com has an ongoing list of 100 featured deals. You should probably always be checking them.
I heart this print ($27)
4. Calling all craft beer fans! At Craft Beer Club, get $10 off prepaid Gift membership of 3 months or longer and an additional $25 off prepaid 12 month gift membership with bonus gifts included with code iSave10.
5. Get your save the dates at 25% off at Wedding Paper Divas until 3/3 with code SAVE25MAR.
6. Get your groom all gussied up and save 20% off at Bonobos as a new customer until 3/2 with code SPRINGSTYLE.
7. Start thinking summery thoughts and stock up on swimwear. Target’s buy one, get one at 50% off women’s swimwear (online only) ends 2/28.
9. Gloss Jewelry’s February sale ends tomorrow! Get 65% off + free shipping with code LOVE65.
10. Stock up on pretty underthings at True & Co and get 40% off until 3/2 with code TOOMUCH40.
Get yo bling on! Take 20% off all orders + free shipping at DiamondStuds4Less with code DS4LLOVE
Get your curves all dolled up with 20% off orders of $100+ at Kiyonna with code PRES2015 until 2/18.
Get your wedding stationery at up to 20% off sitewide at Wedding Paper Divas using code VDAY20 until 2/17.
Pick up a new craft at up to 50% off during Craftsy’s Valentine Sale through 2/16.
Hair need a boost before spring truly is sprung? Madison Reed is offering 50% off your first box of permanent color until 2/15 with code LOVEHAIR.
Get over to Gloss Jewelry where you can score 65% off + free shipping with code LOVE65.
Wedding season is right around the corner! ModCloth is taking 25% off party dresses until 2/21.
I’m loving this dress!
Ready to book your honeymoon? Save up to 65% with Funjet when you book an all-inclusive Caribbean vacation package by 2/19.
Get your paper lanterns while they’re hot! Luna Bazaar is taking 10% off paper lanterns until 2/28 with code LANTERNSFEB.
Hey y’all! I know we took a little break from the Ten for the Weekend sales and deals roundups (January kicked my ass, you guys) but we’re back and bringing you all of those discounts and sales y’all love!
The countdown until pitchers and catchers report is on. Get your MLB gear at up to 40% off at Fanatics.com.
Mama needs a new Red Sox shirt.
Hang those engagement pics front ‘n’ center! Get 35% off + free shipping at Canvas on Demand with code Valentine35aff through 3/8.
Make sure your RSVPs get back to you. Get 15% off address labels, gift tags and thank-you cards from Wedding Paper Divas when you purchase party invitations through 2/10.
Show off your love! Get up to 50% off cards, photo books and calendars from Mixbook with code VDAY15 through 2/28.
Whatever your stationery needs, get 25% off sitewide at Tiny Prints with code SENDLOVE25 until 2/10.
A sexy foundation = a confident you.
Get your nails all prettified. Join Julep Maven and get a Bridal Welcome Box and a $20 Julep gift code.
Want wine as low as $4.99? Wine of the Month Club is having a huge wine blowout sale while supplies last.
Get cute in the kitchen! Flirty Aprons is having a flash sale for Valentine’s Day, offering 50% off + free domestic shipping with code LOVE50 through 2/14.
Friday! Woop woop! I’m headed to Las Vegas this weekend for a conference and get to hang out with the oh-so rad Budget Savvy Bride and talk to some of our partners, like Luna Bazaar and ModCloth, about how to make more awesome things happen for you guys. So, while I’m boob-deep in meetings, I hope you guys enjoy this Ten for the Weekend. There are tons of good wedding-y deals in here!
1. Craftsy’s New Year New You Flash Sale is going on until 1/18.
Try your hand at making your own thank you cards.
2. Need some bling? DiamondStuds4Less is taking 15% off all orders + free shipping with code LOVE2015.
3. Save yourself some hand cramps and get 15 % off address labels with wedding announcements from Shutterfly until 1/20.
4. Save some skrilla on wedding decor with 5% off sitewide at Luna Bazaar with code LUNASAVE5.
5. Get killer at-home hair color and take 20% off with your first purchase at Madison Reed.
This new design totally needs to belong in my collection.
7. Score some jewels with 80% off at Gloss Jewelry with code NEWYEAR80.
8. Plus-size gals, head over to Kiyonna to get 20% off orders $150 or more with code NEWYOU15.
9. Give your yoga kit an upgrade and get 10% off at YogaAccessories.com with code JANKITS.
10. Get your bling on and shop BaubleBar’s Sparkle Stash: Buy 2 items save 15%, buy 3 and save 25%, buy 4 save 30%! Use codes STASH15, STASH25, or STASH30.
Will someone please wear this for their wedding?
Happy Shopping, BABs!
Ready for your weekly roundup of sales and deals? Dig in, BABs!
1. Ready to announce your wedding date? Wedding Paper Divas is taking up to 20% off Save the Date orders with code DATEJAN20.
The simple, bold design of the Deep Romance save the date is totally gorgeous.
2. Fab is having a rare flash sale, with 30% off furniture until tomorrow.
3. Need some new dresses for the new year? BCBG is taking an extra 40% off new markdowns.
4. Hair need a little boost? Madison Reed is taking 20% off your first box of hair color with code REFRESH.
5. It’s sales like this that make us love you: ModCloth is having a 70% “Now or Never” sale until 1/14.
If you even thought for a half a second about wearing a sequin blazer for your wedding, get the Statement of Sequins for $39.99!
6. Get a head start on your wedding decor with Beau-Coup’s tiered sale: Save 15% off $50+, 20% off $150+, 25% off $299 with code YUMS until 1/10.
7. Got some great photos from the holidays? Make a photobook with Blurb and save 25% on large square or large landscape books when you spend $100+. Use code LOVEBOOK25.
8. Express is having an end-of-season sale with up to 70% off and an additional 40% off already reduced clearance.
9. Bachelorette.com is doing one better than a discount: They have FREE downloadable bachelorette party invitations that you can print at home. Which: Awesome.
10. Get an extra 50% off sale styles at Banana Republic until 1/10 with code BREXTRA.
C’mon. You just try to tell me that the Ninah pump isn’t perfect for everyone … or, well, at least for me.
Happy shopping, BABs!
Happy Saturday, BABs! Sorry this is late, but trust a sister: It’s worth it. There are some great wedding-friendly deals and some stunning sales from some of our favorites. This is the last Ten for the Weekend for 2014 as we’ll be taking a break starting Wednesday (don’t worry, we’ll be revisiting our top posts from the year over the holiday break), but we’ll be back with tons of broke-ass goodness in 2015!
1. Anthropologie is knocking 20% off select gifts through the weekend.
These earrings would be amazing for a cool wedding, and they’re $35.20 on sale.
2. In need of a last-minute gift? Zazzle is taking 15% off all orders + 50% off express shipping with code SHIP4HOLIDAY through 12/22.
3. Taking a break over the holidays? Get your craft on with Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Course Sale where all classes are $19.99 or less.
4. Ice yo-self the right way with 20% off all orders + free shipping at DiamondStuds4Less with code DS4LLOVE.
Get married in this under-$100 frock!
7. Fun knee-high socks are a winter staple, and The SoxBox is taking 10% off all orders until 12/22 with code GIFT.
8. Blurb books are a great way to display wedding or engagement photos and you can take 20% off all orders until 12/31 with code DECEMBER-2.
9. Early spring brides might want to start thinking about wedding invitations, and Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 20% off suite components with the purchase of 20 invitations and 20 response cards until 12/23.
I found your destination wedding invitation.
Happy shopping, BABs!
Man oh man, this December has been messing with me. For the last week, I’ve been thinking it’s a week closer to Christmas than it really is, and that struck total fear into this girl’s hear. But, lo and behold, it’s exactly what day it’s supposed to be. Funny how that works. And since it’s Friday, and Friday afternoon at that, it’s obviously time for Ten for the Weekend. This week, get your mitts on some geekery, some fun home things, darling dresses, flirty aprons and a few different crafty items.
1. Lord & Taylor is having one of their schamazing Friends and Family sales, with an extra 25% off almost everything until 12/17 with code FRIENDS.
2. If you’ve been paying attention to our Gift Guides, you’ve noticed that a ton of the goods are coming from ThinkGeek — and it’s a good time to get on gettin’ on it because ThinkGeek is having a 25% off site-wide sale + free shipping on orders of $40+ with code USALERT until 12/15.
Because, clearly the Whovian in your life needs this Weeping Angel nightlight.
3. Get yo craft on and save some skrilla with 30% off your entire regular price purchase at Michael’s (online only) with code JINGLEBELLS.
4. Turn those wedding photos or engagement pics into wall art with 15% off at Magic Murals with code HOLIDAY15 until 12/30.
5. For TODAY (12/12) only, Fab.com is knocking 30% off home decor (discount applied only when you use this link).
Clearly, your animal-loving friend is going to adore this giraffe container.
6. If you’re already starting to look at Save the Dates for your wedding, Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 20% off those bad boys until 12/16 with code 20DECDATE.
7. Ain’t that sweet! My M&Ms is taking 40% off all 5 lb. personalized bulk bags of the chocolate candies with code DECBULK40 through 12/14.
8. Need a cute holiday frock for a party? ModCloth is taking 30% off regular-priced dresses through 12/13 with code DRESSUP.
9. Another one for the crafty among us: Craftsy is having a “Stuff Your Stocking” sale on yarn, sewing and quilting products until midnight tonight.
10. I love when Flirty Aprons has a sale, because I freaking love their aprons. And right now, they’re on sale for 60% off when you use code HOLIDAY60 — but it ends tomorrow!