Posts in the 'Deals' Category
Happy Friday! There are some great deals all over the Internetz for you this weekend, but I found 10 awesome deals for this Ten for the Weekend. Check it!
1. I’m starting to think Ann Taylor has a thing for broke-asses, because their sales are the best. Until 7/27, get 60% off select full price styles.
This hot little number is normally $149, but plummets to $59.60 at checkout.
2. If you or your dude are looking for some more laid back kicks for your big day, look no further: 6PM has PUMA, Converse, Supra and more street sneaks for up to 70% off until 7/27.
3. Summer’s still here! Paper Source is knocking 30% off select summer products while supplies last!
These are adorable and I would drink out of them in the dead of winter just to remind myself of summer. So there.
4. How about a little date night fun? Get an extra 10% off Local Culture Deals from Groupon with code FUN10 through 7/27. In the Dallas-Fort Worth area, this includes the Dr Pepper Museum, Ghost Tours and WINE. What does your area offer?
6. Heeeyyy crafty ladies! Get all your DIY goodness set with Craftsy’s Summer Supplies Clearance: Save up to 75% on yarn, fabric and project kits until 7/28.
7. Got designer taste but a broke-ass budget? Well you’re here, so duh. Bluefly is having clearance sale of up to 75% off until 7/27.
8. In need of shapewear? Hourglass Angel is knocking 10% off AMIA shapewear until 7/31 with code AM10.
9. Feel the need to whisk away for a vaca? Expedia has daily deals up to 50% off.
10. And even more shoes! Nine West is knocking 30% off with savings up to 60% until 7/29.
Hey, BABs! So sorry this is late, but there were a couple deals I wanted to hold off for, because they were too good to miss! I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and hopefully your wallet will thank me! This Ten for the Weekend round up has so much goodness, from a Groupon getaway to a Craftsy flash sale to the always amazing Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Shop ’til your heart’s content, darling!
1. Disco balls and weddings: I’ve said it before, but it’s a thing. And now you can get $10 off orders over $30 from Spencer’s Gifts using code DOLLAROFF until 7/20!
2. Still trying to find the perfect shapewear to give the girls a lift? Until July 20 take $10 off at Hourglass Angel with code HG10.
3. Guys. It’s time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Need I say more?
4. On the hunt for wedding goodies? The Knot Shop is knocking 25% off all orders until 7/20 when you use code ENJOY25.
5. Hipsters and lovers of kitschy apartment goods, rejoice! Urban Outfitters is having a huge summer sale with markdowns on items in every department and free shipping on orders over $50. Sale ends 7/20.
6. Darling, let’s run away together. But hurry! Ending at midnight tonight, Groupon is offering an extra 10% off one Summer Getaways Deal when you use code SUMMER10 at checkout. GET IT!
Doesn’t this just look divine?
8. Black Friday in July? We’ll take it! Target is offering 20% off furniture and decor. Sale ends today!
9. KAPOW! It’s time to get your craft on! Craftsy’s having a 50% off flash sale. Ends tomorrow!
10. Last but certainly not least, it’s time to get your toes wet with ModCloth’s swim sale! Save 30% off their bestselling swimwear!
Happy Friday, BABs! Summer’s in session and it’s a great time to be a BAB with all these killer deals! From hot kicks to cool swimwear and much more, there’s a heap of amazing deals in this week’s Ten for the Weekend!
Wanna give a badass boost to your bridal look? Heels.com is having a London Trash sale: Knock 50% off with code LT50.
These London Trash “Cynthia” shoes would be a perfect “something blue” under your gown!
Still need baubles for the big day? Head over to Gloss Jewelry and get 40% off + free shipping on your order using code FREEDOM40.
If your wedding venue still needs a little extra oomph (chair covers? candle holders? crystal beaded curtains for a photobooth backdrop?), then get thee to Event Decor Direct, and save 5% with code DECOR5.
Summer = swimming, and what better way to get your toes wet than in a hot new designer suit? Bluefly is having a 2-day swim sale with up to 50% off some of the hottest names in the biz. Ends 7/13.
Wedding invitations can be so pricey, so it’s always super rad to get a deal on them. Our homies at Wedding Paper Divas are skimming a mean 20% off invites and reception stationery with code SUITEJULY20 through 7/15.
Gold confetti AND black-and-white stripes? Count me in. Perfectly Lovely design, starting at $1.89 each.
So Ann Taylor has been having some awesome sales, but this one is KILLER: It includes wedding gowns! Knock 40% off your entire purchase at Ann Taylor with code FASHION40 until 7/14.
The warm weather is the perfect excuse to show off that pretty pedi! If you sign up for a Julep Maven subscription, you can get The Summer Nights Welcome Box for a limited time! Use code SIZZLE to get your own Summer Nights Welcome Box for FREE — you just pay $2.99 for shipping — when you sign up.
Need to get those pretty little underthings for your honeymoon? Journelle’s Semi-Annual Sale is going on and you can take 30% to 70% off select sale items through 7/27.
Rockin’ workout gear makes getting your sweat on so much more awesome. Double-down on the rad with Athleta’s Semi-Annual sale and save up to 60%.
Need some kind of personalized anything? Zazzle’s the place to go! And right now you can save 10% off your order with code TENOFFFORYOU. Ends 7/12.
I asked, you answered and here you go! I put out a Facebook call the other day to see which deal categories would get you stoked on this Fourth of July Ten for the Weekend, and home decor was the answer! So I found a nice balance between home and fashion, so both you and your abode can look like your hottest selves without breaking the bank! From Piperlime to Target to Poppin and more, these deals are bursting with as much awesome as tonight’s firework displays!
1. Who doesn’t love a good sale? Even better when it’s J. Crew and you can knock an extra 40% off final sale items. Use code SHOPMORE at checkout.
The Crystalline Gown rings in at juuuuust under $1500!
4. Summer might be hot, but Design Within Reach has their Cool Offers sale going on! Awesome items from furniture to linens are up for grabs at up to 30% off!
I would rock the hell out of this Sanctuary Stripe Molly Shift Dress, $59.97 before discount.
6. Looking for fun, cool and useful ways to display your wedding or engagement photos? Then get thee on over to Shutterfly where you can save 20% on home decor until 7/9 with code GIFTS20!
7. Add a little extra pop to your space! Poppin is adding a 25% discount to select products this weekend when you use code GOFOURTH.
8. Need some new pots and pans but hate shelling out the big bucks? Lucky you! Score 20% off Williams-Sonoma Cookware until 7/6.
Happy shopping, BABs! And have a great weekend!
And here we are again! On the precipice of a weekend, one that for myself, I hope includes swimming and mimosas. At the same time would be pretty awesome, but I’ll take ‘em however I get ‘em! For you, darling Broke-Asses, I hope it’s filled with frugal shopping with these great deals, wedding goodness and time with your best homies! Oh! And if you’re getting married this weekend, don’t forget to tag a pic or two with #BABRealWedding so we can share on Instagram!
1. WildHeart Paper, who hosted a giveaway on the blog last week, is offering 10% off orders of 50 or more invitations + RSVP cards when you like her Facebook page and message her through her Etsy shop. Just mention you saw it on BAB!
2. Make sure you and your ladies are covered and secure! Hourglass Angel is knocking 25% off your purchase when you order body enhancing shapewear for your whole bridal party (4 or more) through 7/1.
3. American Bridal’s summer flash sale is a perfect time to stock up on those little wedding extras! Save up to 85% on items from tote bags to fans to parasols.
4. If you’re DIYing the food for your wedding day, then pay attention: Mission Restaurant Supply is gonna save $10 off orders of $75+ with promo code 10OFF75 until 09/30.
5. Need to add a dose of hipster to your wardrobe or just need some cute ‘n’ kitschy things for yoru abode? Enjoy up to 70% off at UrbanOutfitters.com during the Summer’s Last Sale! Plus, free shipping on all orders over $50!
Guys, I need this Rachel Caldwell “Unicore” print. NEED, I say.
7. If you’re like our Real Bride Tiffany and still wavering on jewels, now’s a good time to stock up so you can try to make up your mind! Get 50%-80% Off hundreds of styles at the Summer Sale at BaubleBar, and get yourself all set with bling!
8. One of my favorite dresses ever is from Shabby Apple, and I wish I could stock my whole damn wardrobe with their cute garb. For those that feel the same way, you can now save $10 and receive free expedited shipping on orders of $160 or more! Use code HJQ143 now. Hurry, ends 7/4/14.
I mean, how cute is this dress for a rehearsal dinner?
9. Oh, Frye, why you gotta be so pricey? I’ve literally worn my Frye boots to death, but refuse to give up on them. So it’s a super score that 6pm.com is skimming up to 60% off Frye products!
Happy shopping, Broke-Asses!
Happpppppyyyyyyy Friday, BABs! With Father’s Day on Sunday and lots of other summer activities ramping up, now’s a good time to save on those warm-weather projects and essentials. This week’s link roundup is chock-full of deals for the home, closet and even wine! Get on it!
Does your guy have a penchant for fashion and taste beyond a broke-ass budget? Good thing East Dane is offering up to 70% off select items!
Y’all, I love me some Coach (and I’m not talking Craig T. Nelson in his life before Zeke Braverman). And right now 6pm.com is having a great deal — up to 50% off — on Coach. Get some!
How cute are these loafers??
Having trouble sussing out your ‘do for your “I do”s? Sign up for three months of a Virtual Hairstyler Membership at TheHairStyler.com and get an additional month FREE. Use 1MONTHFREE at checkout. Good until 7/31.
Oh, Anthro. You slay me. But your sales? How I loooove them. This weekend, get 20% off full-price styles with Anthropologie’s House & Home event!
You guys KNOW I’d throw down for this pillow … or a few of ‘em.
Planning on DIYing the shit out of your wedding? Have some big home projects you’re working on? Get thee over to Home Depot and knock $20 off $100 purchase of top tool brands.
Speaking of DIY, on the more dainty crafty side, Michaels stores is having a 25% off sale on any regular price purchase with code 25DADS. Ends 6/14.
For all you out there who like to get there sweat on but in a fashionable way, I got you: Bluefly has men’s and women’s sportswear at 10%-50% off. Race ya!
Ooohhh … you guys! Ann Taylor has a 40% off sale going on, which means you can get that adorable dress you’ve been eyeing and not suffer too much buyer’s remorse!
It’s wine time and I’m feelin’ fine! If you haven’t jumped on the California Wine Club wagon yet, you should. And now’s a good time to do it, since you can get 50% off your first three months. YOU GUYS, get the wine delivered to your door (with free shipping)! Use code SHARE50FOR3 at checkout.
It’s summer time, and the livin’s easy … especially when Piperlime is knocking 25% off summer essentials when you use code MUSTHAVE at checkout! Ends 6/15.
Guys guys guys! As we continue the hunt for our new Wedding Inspiration Guru (application period closes June 20!), Gee from KnotsVilla approached me about making a broke-ass style board featuring metallic sheen — and y’all know I can’t turn my back on some shiny stuff. So without further ado, here’s Gee!
Hi Broke-Ass Brides and guests!
It’s a pleasure to be showing one of my style boards to you today, which obviously, is a broke-ass style board! As I began working on this board, “affordability” was on the top of the list; my goal was to send you off to a wedding event looking fabulous without breaking the bank.This metallic and black semi-formal look was what I came up with, and I’m totally loving it.
I can see a bride rocking this look to her rehearsal dinner, or a guest (who is bold enough to wear metallic) to a wedding. Either way, this look is sure to turn heads and make people gasp when they hear it’s all under $150.00!
This board is one of those where I really can’t pick a favorite item because in my mind, it all should be worn together. However I have to say, nothing says “less is more” like a plain metallic dress accessorized just right. Hey Brides and Guests, enjoy this stylish Broke-Ass Wedding Look.
Get this look here: Kenneth Cole New York Virida Dress for $61.99 | Topshop Assorted Glitter bangle Pack for (approx) $14.23 | Pink Stone Stud Earrings for (approx) $10.88 | Black Twist Lock Spike Clutch for $12.95 | Michael Anotonio Lovina Colorblock Sandals for $39.95
Total cost (approx) = $140.00
Still keeping the metallic look in mind, here are some other stylish broke-ass metallic dresses you may like – all under $100.00;
Get these Dresses here: BB Dakota Barker Metallic Brocade Dress for $62.99 | Christian Siriano Can’t Be Tamed Dress for $40 (Rent) | London Times Women’s Cap Sleeve Tulip Skirt Sheath Dress for $40.00
Thanks again to Dana and Christen for having me talk with Broke-Ass Brides and Guests about Metallic Wedding fashion, hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
About the author: My name is Gee, blogger based in Canada and editor of the Wedding blog, KnotsVilla. My passion for weddings came after I planned my own and since blogging had always been of interest to me, a wedding blog seemed like the right direction. KnotsVilla is all about helping, inspiring and educating brides about their wedding planning. In my free time I love to tweet and instagram wedding pretties.
What do you think, BABs? Would you rock these looks? Which piece is your favorite?
Rebecca Black maybe wasn’t the best singer, but she did have a great subject: FRIDAY! I don’t know about you, but I plan on kickin’ it by the pool with friends, and I might even get myself a couple new outfits. Speaking of shopping, this week’s deals are pretty fun: Quirky and Poppin both have great discounts going on, and Blue Nile is gonna hook you up with your wedding bands. DO IT, y’all!
1. Whether you’ve had crafting a meal or crafting a knitted blanket on your mind, now’s the time to take a class. Craftsy is having a big summer sale, with up to 50% off classes. Asian dumplings from scratch or street tacos, anyone?
2. Still haven’t found the right bra for your wedding gown? Make sure your girls are all set, too and knock 25% off shapewear for the whole bridal party (4 or more pieces from the bridal section) this month at Hourglass Angel.
3. Quirky, awesome online purveyor of smart and fun tools, is doling out a 20% discount off their products. Enter code SAVE20 at checkout.
I’ve had my eye on this rockin’ cutting board for a while. OMG, storage and neatness and organization!
4. Still gotta get your pops a Dad’s Day present? CuffLinks.com has tons of nifty items under $50, and you can get 10% off (TENPERCENTAFF) or free engraving (PERFECTGIFTAFF) until 6/30.
5. Flaunt your married self and save yourself writer’s cramp by getting a custom stamp plate … or two! Right now at Paper Source, when you order a stamp machine with a custom plate, get a second plate design for free! Ends 6/9.
6. Awww yeah, honeymoon! Sandals Beaches and Resorts is having its summer kick-off sale, which could save you a whopping 65%, including air credit, free nights and more. GET ON THAT.
7. Still in need of a cute, but inexpensive frock for all your summer to-dos? TBDress.com has your back, helping you save up to 75% off all women’s dresses through 6/9.
8. Putting off getting your dude’s tie for your wedding? Well, lucky you. Now you can get 12% off any size order at Ties.com. Use SPRING12 through 6/30.
9. Ooohhh! Office stuffs! I love bringing bright, fun color into my workspace. You with me? Save 20%-60% off select products at Poppin.com until 6/30.
10. YOU GUYS. If you haven’t picked up your wedding bands yet, then do it now! Blue Nile is offering 10% off wedding bands with code 10BANDS at checkout. GET THIS.
It’s that time again, dolls! I’ve scoured the far reaches of the Interwebz for deals and discounts to help you shop a little easier this weekend. Me? Oh, I’m going to relax with some watermelon juice and hopefully a pool. xoxo!
I don’t know about you, but having fancy stationery always makes me want to actually want to send letters so I can show it off. Paper Source is having a 20% off deal on personalized stationery until 6/2.
Classes at your local yoga joint running a little spendy? Get an extra 15% off on 1 Local Health & Fitness Deal on Groupon using FIT15 through 6/1.
Summer nail polishes are essential to add oomph to any outfit. Now, when you sign up for a Julep Maven subscription, score the Limited Edition Summer Brights Welcome Box – 3 bright nail colors, a lip gloss and kajal eyeliner FREE ( just pay the $2.99 shipping).
Baby showers, Father’s Day, graduation … all are great opportunities to give goofy gifts. Spencer’s Gifts is having a Buy One, Get One 50% off sale on tees, hats, baby items, wallets, belts and buckles through 6/15, so it’s a great time to stock up!
If there’s one thing I could always use more of, it’s stuff to help me get organized and clutter free in my casa. One Kings Lane has some super stylish solutions, from end tables to baskets, at as much as 50% off.
Getting your summer wardrobe set for all the weddings and parties can add up fast. Boohoo.com has some super cute styles, and now they have a 25% off discount when you use TREATME through 6/1.
Where my curvy girls at? Spend $150 or more at Kiyonna and save 20% with code SPRING20 through 6/20.
What’s better than a J. Crew sale? Not a whole lot. Right now, get 20% off spring sale styles and an extra 50% off final sale styles in stores and online with code SWEET.
Got your pretty little unmentionables for your honeymoon? Save 20% at Journelle’s Annual Friends & Family Sale! Use code: FNF2014 through 5/31.
Fancy clothes at sale prices? Done and done! Banana Republic is having a 35% off sale online only through 6/1. Use BRTHIRTY5 at checkout.
Happy shopping, BABs!