Posts in the 'Deals' Category
Man oh man, this December has been messing with me. For the last week, I’ve been thinking it’s a week closer to Christmas than it really is, and that struck total fear into this girl’s hear. But, lo and behold, it’s exactly what day it’s supposed to be. Funny how that works. And since it’s Friday, and Friday afternoon at that, it’s obviously time for Ten for the Weekend. This week, get your mitts on some geekery, some fun home things, darling dresses, flirty aprons and a few different crafty items.
1. Lord & Taylor is having one of their schamazing Friends and Family sales, with an extra 25% off almost everything until 12/17 with code FRIENDS.
2. If you’ve been paying attention to our Gift Guides, you’ve noticed that a ton of the goods are coming from ThinkGeek — and it’s a good time to get on gettin’ on it because ThinkGeek is having a 25% off site-wide sale + free shipping on orders of $40+ with code USALERT until 12/15.
Because, clearly the Whovian in your life needs this Weeping Angel nightlight.
3. Get yo craft on and save some skrilla with 30% off your entire regular price purchase at Michael’s (online only) with code JINGLEBELLS.
4. Turn those wedding photos or engagement pics into wall art with 15% off at Magic Murals with code HOLIDAY15 until 12/30.
5. For TODAY (12/12) only, Fab.com is knocking 30% off home decor (discount applied only when you use this link).
Clearly, your animal-loving friend is going to adore this giraffe container.
6. If you’re already starting to look at Save the Dates for your wedding, Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 20% off those bad boys until 12/16 with code 20DECDATE.
7. Ain’t that sweet! My M&Ms is taking 40% off all 5 lb. personalized bulk bags of the chocolate candies with code DECBULK40 through 12/14.
8. Need a cute holiday frock for a party? ModCloth is taking 30% off regular-priced dresses through 12/13 with code DRESSUP.
9. Another one for the crafty among us: Craftsy is having a “Stuff Your Stocking” sale on yarn, sewing and quilting products until midnight tonight.
10. I love when Flirty Aprons has a sale, because I freaking love their aprons. And right now, they’re on sale for 60% off when you use code HOLIDAY60 — but it ends tomorrow!
Flirty Aprons got a few new styles in and I’m dying over this Kenzie look.
Happy Shopping, BABs!
Damn. It’s hard to find a good sale after being pummeled with them all during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. But, of course, I couldn’t leave y’all without a killer Ten for the Weekend, now could I? No. Because that would be not awesome. Below we’ve got M&M’s you can put your face on, hot styles for the fella in your life and more sparkly discounts!
1. Whether your family sets out M&Ms for the holidays or you and your honey are considering a candy buffet, this deal is sweet: $20 off My M&M’s order of $50 or more when you use code MYMMSCASH20 until 12/7.
Oh, honey, you’re just so sweet! *CHOMP*
2. Banana Republic has always made some of my favorite winter clothes, but they tend to be a little pricey. But now, you can get 40% off your full-price purchase with code BRXODAYS until 12/7. Restrictions apply.
3. Hunting for your wedding stationery? Take 30% off site wide at Wedding Paper Divas with code CYBER30 until 12/9
4. Help the dude in your life look a little more dapper this season with 30% off sale items at Bonobos with code FROSTY until 12/7.
What’s up, $100 suit jacket?
5. If you’ve been wanting to get a big print of your engagement or wedding photos, now’s the time. Get 25% Off All Orders at Art.com this month with code CHEER25.
6. Functional design powerhouse Quirky has some of their best-selling designs on sale for between $1 and $10 for a limited time.
7. If you’re going to need extra bakeware for the holidays, head on over to Sur la Table and save 40% off select bakeware until 12/7.
8. Whether its for a holiday party or a wedding shower, get personalized gifts at 25% off from Beau-Coup until 12/6 with code FORYOU.
9. A sale a day, everyday: ModCloth is taking 25% off in their Category of the Day sale! Use the day of the week as the code for items in the specified category until 12/7.
10. If you liked that unicorn rug from this week’s gift guide, then go get it from ThinkGeek, where you can save up to 60% on tons of cool shit, like unicorn slippers, soap and rugs. #duh
Happy Monday, darlings! I hope you all had a great, restful Turkey weekend. As per usual, the holiday shopping has been kicked into high gear, and since finding a killer bargain is essential to any Broke-Ass wedding, I’d be remiss if I neglected to share these awesome Cyber Monday deals with you. Since Black Friday was a mashup of all the things, Cyber Monday’s deals are concentrated on Weddingland. From dresses to bridal party gifts to freaking HONEYMOONS, there are deals like whoa in here. Happy shopping!
Top Row, from left: Chinese lanterns, table runners, candle holders and more decor: Get $15 off purchases of $99 or more at Luna Bazaar with code 15PERCENT99 || Stationery, Thank-You Notes, Bridal Party Gifts: Save 30% off all gifts at Tiny Prints with code TPGIFTS30 || Designer outfits that you don’t have to buy: $40 off orders of $100 or more at Rent the Runway || Neckties, bowties, pocket squares and more: Take 40% off sitewide at Ties.com with code CYBERMONDAY
Second Row, from left: BHLDN is holding their biggest gown sale yet || Canvas prints, frames and other wall displays: Get 45% off + a $50 voucher toward a future order at Canvas on Demand with code JOLLY45AFF || Bridal party gifts, toasting glasses and koozies: Save 20% site wide at Swoozie’s || Shapewear and intimates: 20% to 60% off sitewide + free shipping at Hourglass Angel
Third Row, from left: Honeymoon or destination wedding: Huge sale at Sandals resorts || Dresses, shoes, accessories, decor … pretty much everything: Take 20% off your purchase from ModCloth with code CYBERMONDAY || String lights: Buy two, get one free on all Philips string lights from Target || Bridal party gifts: 30% off + free shipping at A Gift Personalized with a purchase of $30+
Bottom Row: Beautiful, sexy lingerie: 20% off orders $150+ and get a free lingerie wash at Journelle || Bocce ball, cornhole, croquet: Deals on tons of outdoor games at Amazon || Wedding dresses, bridesmaid attire, accessories: Save 50% at Ann Taylor || Necklaces, earrings and accessories: Save 20% off your purchase at BaubleBar with CYBER20
Bonus: Get 35% off any Wedding Stationery order at MagnetStreet. Enter code WETHANK35.
Hey, BABs! Y’all nice and stuffed from the turkey overload? As promised, I’ve compiled all the best Black Friday deals I could find. There are two exclusive deals just for Broke-Ass Brides, and some amazing discounts from your favorite stores. Planning on having twinkly lights at your wedding? Be sure to check out the Target and Home Depot links below. Love BHLDN’s dresses? It may have gotten marked down. You guys, there’s a ridiculous amount of awesome in here! Happy shopping!
Dessy is offering BABs 20% off SITEWIDE, y’all.
Silver Charm Events: Resident #RealTalk guru and L.A. wedding planner Liz Coopersmith has the hookup — including a great deal on her e-book.
DiamondStuds4Less: 1/2 carat genuine diamond earrings in 14K white gold $189 with code GETMETHESE – GUYS, these are normally $481
House of Brides: 20%-80% off retail with an extra 5% off with free shipping. Use code BLACKFRIDAY2014
BHLDN: Their biggest gown sale yet!
Ann Taylor: 50% Off Entire Purchase with code THANKS
LunaBazaar: 8% off Christmas Ornaments at Luna Bazaar! Enter code ORNAMENTS8 at checkout
Beau-Coup.com: 25% off sitewide and Free Shipping with orders of $50+
A Gift Personalized: 15% off sitewide and Free Shipping with $35.00 order. Use code AGPFREESHIP11
Bloominous: Get 10% off with CLUBBLOOM10 at checkout
ModCloth: 50% off new arrivals
Tiny Prints: Save 30% + an EXTRA 10% with code BLACKFRIDAY
Minted: Enjoy 20% off your holiday card order of $150+ or 15% off your holiday card order of $100+
VistaPrint: Up to 60% off sitewide. Enter code BESTDEALS
Zazzle: Up to 60% off with code ZAZCYBERWEEK
Wedding Paper Divas: 30% off sitewide with code BLCKFRI25
Stella & Dot: 25% off sale items
Kendra Scott: 15% off + free ground shipping with code BFCM2014
Athleta: 20% off. Use code FIT20. Restrictions apply.
Bluefly: Women’s Apparel Now Up To 80% Off
Nordstrom: Huge markdowns across all departments.
SheInside: ]Take an additional 10% off Black Friday prices with code BLACKFRIDAY
Express: 50% off online purchases
Free People: Save up to 50% off select items
BCBG: Spend $200 save $50, spend $300 save $100, spend $400 save $150
Urban Outfitters: Take an additional 25% all sale online all day
Forever21: Deals from $4! Extra 30% Off Sale Items! Free shipping on All Orders!
Piperlime: 25% off. Use code THANKFUL25. Restrictions apply.
Old Navy: Up to 50% off everything online. Restrictions apply.
Kiyonna: Select dresses $40
Rent the Runway: 20% off orders of $75+
J.Crew: 30% off select full-price, 40% off sale with code HOLIDAY
Hourglass Angel: 20% off orders $79 or more + free shipping sitewide
Saturday by Kate Spade: 30% off sitewide with code y DEALME
Asos: 30% off with code TGIBF
Banana Republic: 50% off 1 full priced item + 40% off your purchase. 50% off; use code BRFIFTY. 40% off; use code BRFORTY. Restrictions apply.
BlueFly: Men’s apparel, accessories and shoes up to 80% off
Bonobos: Receive 25% off a purchase of $150 or 30% off a purchase of $250 with code BLACKFRIDAY
Foodie / Kitchen-y
WineoftheMonthClub.com: 15% off gift assortments. Choose from 2 Bottle, 6 Bottle or 12 Bottle wine assortments.
World Market: 50% on many products with code SAVEBIG10
Flirty Aprons: 50% off + free shipping with code BLACKFLIRTY50
Sur la Table: Savings sitewide
AllPosters.com: Save 40% on all orders with coupon code VFF722
Magic Murals: Take 10% off orders $57 to $200; 15% off orders $200 to $400; 20% off orders $400 and above
Target: Sitewide sales
Craftsy: All classes $19.99 or less
Home Depot: Deals sitewide — BRIDES: Keep an eye out for deals on string lights!
Harry and David: Up to 50% off select items
Groupon: Deals on goods, services and more!
Fanatics.com: 25% off plus free shipping on orders over $50 with code TURKEY
ThinkGeek: Up to 60% off 100+ items and take up to 30% off sitewide with code ELFINSALE
Anthropologie: 25% off all items with code HOLIDAY e
Fab.com: 30% off clearance
Poppin: 20% off $60+ and Free Shipping w/ code BFPOP2014. Excludes Furniture, Lighting, Wall Art, + Gift Cards
Amazon: Huge savings on pretty much everything
We all have that person in our lives — I, personally, AM that person — who just puts their all into work. She works well past the 5 o’clock cutoff time, and is often busted answering work emails while ordering the next round for happy hour. She loves her job, and it’s a good thing, because she spends so. much. freaking. time. doing it. As her super supportive homie, you ply her with booze in her downtime, listen to the latest office dramz and cheer her on when she gets rewarded for a job well done. And you know that fun, sweet office supplies can liven up even the most dreary day on the clock. And all these are under $50, so BOOM. Here’s The Broke-Ass Bride’s 2014 Gift Guide for the Workaholic in Your Life:
1. Sometimes, it’s all about the write stuff: A fun pencil will help make the most mundane note-taking even better. Stationery of the Art Pencils from ModCloth, $8.99 for set of 8 || 2. Pretty notebooks have a way of making writing stuff down even more enticing. Metallic Gold + Silver Thin Notebooks from Poppin, $6 for set of 3|| 3. Nothing says fancy quite like a gorgeous Kate Spade pencil case. Kate Spade Gold Dot Pencil Pouch from Paper Source, $29.95 || 4. Help her keep her shizz organized and adorbz with this letter organizer. Dachsund, Sealed and Delivered Letter Organizer from ModCloth, $12.99 || 5. Obv., a T-rex would be a great work companion — and is perfect for anthropomorphizing on those bad days. Memo-saurus Desk Organizer from ModCloth, $12.99 || 6. Help her send a subtle message with this iPad Mini sleeve (created by our homegirl, The Bloggess). “Be Nice or I Will Stab You” case from Zazzle, $49.95 || 7. A purrfectly cute paper clip holder is a great desk accessory. Meow You’re Organized Paper Clip Holder from ModCloth, $14.99 || 8. A dry-erase notebook would solve many of this blogger’s to-do list issues, and it’s an eco-friendly way to make those lists. Oban NuBoard Dry Erase Notebook from Memoji, $30|| 9. Don’t we all need a mini ninja to help us tackle work issues? Cubebot Ninjabot from Memoji, $15 || 10. Get it together, fancy-style! White + Gold Stapler from Poppin, $18|| 11. A request to do those financials might be music to her ears if she can use this musical number for her math stuff. Piano Calculator from Paper Source, $12.95
Happy Friday, BABs! As we’re rolling into Thanksgiving Week, the deals are getting really good. Dessy is offering a great discount off their entire site, ModCloth is skimming a bit off the top of their selection of new arrivals and Fanatics has a great sale on autographed memorabilia. Oh, and next week? The post-Turkey Day Ten for the Weekend won’t be limited to just ten: I’m going to find all of the best deals to make your holiday shopping the most amazing ever. Cool?
1. Tiny Prints is having a killer 30% off sitewide sale until 11/23 when you use code 30SWSALE.
True story: This is my own personal stationery. And I get compliments on it like WHOA.
2. Get your favorite sports fan a great gift and save some money: Knock $30 off $100 purchases of autographed memorabilia + free shipping at Fanatics.com until 11/23 with code SIGNED.
3. SheInside is having a ridiculously huge sale until 11/25.
4. Need a low-maintenance gift for the boozehound in your life? Get a Wine of the Month Club membership for 10% off.
5. If holiday cards just don’t cut it, head to Shutterfly and get 40% off anything on the site — personalized calendars, mugs or other gifts with code SHAREIT until 11/24 .
6. BRIDES: Dessy is taking 20% off everything on the site. Have you seen their gorgeous wedding dresses, all under $1000? Use code HOLIDAY until Dec. 1.
7. Your one-stop shop for all things fun and awesome, Fab.com, is taking an extra 20% off clearance.
If you feel so inclined to get your favorite BAB editor a holiday gift, this would totally do.
8. TBDress is having a whopping Thanksgiving presale with items on sale up to 85% off. and $5 off orders $69+ with code PreBF until 11/24.
9. If your closet needs a little sprucing up before the holiday party, get over to ModCloth where you can score 50% off brand new styles until 11/26.
Who needs a sparkly new dress?
10. Need a killer engagement party outfit? White House Black Market has a huge selection of hot little white dresses and they’re taking 25% off your entire purchase until 11/30.
Happy Shopping, darlings!
Happy Friday, BABs! I fully intend on spending my weekend being as warm as possible, especially if it’s going to stay cold like this. But that means it’s also a good weekend to snuggle up with my fella and my kitties and get some early holiday shopping done and peruse some recipe for the friends-giving we’ll probably be doing at the bar my guy works at. Speaking of early shopping, there are some stellar deals in this Ten for the Weekend, from huge sales at Julep to a nice little discount on bridal accessories at Dessy to everything in between.
1. If your mani needs a little pick-me-up ahead of the holidays, get thee to Julep where they’re having a 40% off Friends and Family sale until 11/16. Use code SHOPEARLY at checkout.
2. Want to surprise your honey or family with one of your gorgeous engagement photos to hang on the wall? Canvas on Demand is offering 25% off + free shipping through 11/17 when you use code GATHER25.
3. Get your favorite sports fan all decked out at Fanatics.com with 25%-60% off all tees and caps until 11/17.
4. Planning a holiday bash? Wedding Paper Divas is taking 15% off party invitation orders through 11/18 when you use code NOVPARTY15.
These invitations are so fun, that if I received these I’d HAVE to go to the party.
5. For the craft beer lover in your life, consider getting them a subscription to Craft Beer Club … and go ahead and take $5 off that first shipment in ongoing orders + score a free bottle opener until 12/2 with code iSave5.
6. Go get yourself a new party outfit at Express and take 40% off purchases of $200 or more or 20% off purchases of $50 until 11/16 with code 1559.
7. For your dude(s), A Gift Personalized is knocking 25% off orders of $50 + free shipping on Gifts for Him until 11/15.
Nothing says love like a personalized wall-mounted beer opener. I’d like one, plz.
8. Love the look of foil-pressed, but hate their price? Minted is taking 20% off foil-pressed stationery and cards until 11/17, so get on it!.
9. Brides, act fast! Dessy is taking 20% off bridal accessories and menswear for this month + free shipping on orders over $100 when you use code NOV20FS.
I love me a sparkly headband, especially when it’s on sale from its already awesome $21 price tag.
10. Where my plus-size ladies at? Kiyonna, purveyor of gorgeous lace dresses and all things curvy, is skimming 20% off orders of $150 or more with code HOLIDAY2014.
Happy Friday, darlings! October was a little crazy, wasn’t it? Welp, here we are, nicely settling into November and the holiday sales are just getting stronger, week by week. Which is awesome, because that means the sales, deals and discounts in Ten for the Weekends are just going to get better and better. This week, we have ThinkGeek, a FREE e-book for wedding thank-you notes, shoes from ModCloth and so much more awesome.
1. Wear your apathy on your sleeve, and go ahead and knock 30% off all apparel at ThinkGeek with code WEARIT.
I’d like this for all of the holidays, plz.
2. After figuring out the wording for all of your wedding stationery, you might be worded out. So get a little help with your thank you notes with “Something New: The Bride’s Complete Guide to Writing Thank You Notes” — FREE today on Amazon in e-book form.
3. Have you seen American Eagle Outfitters’ fall collection? It’s adorable. And now it’s an extra 20% off with code GOODNEWS until 11/11.
4. The holidays are definitely awesome for stocking up on otherwise pricey goods. Sur la Table is offering 60% off dinnerware sets until 11/10.
5. Shoes! ModCloth! Sales! All three in one! ModCloth is having a 25% off shoe sale … and their shoes are SO. GOOD. No code necessary, sale ends 11/11.
Well, helllooooo gorgeous! The Fine Dining Heel in Gold is $51.99 right now.
6. You know you have someone you want to give a mustache piggy bank to. Save 30% off Fab brand home items! Use this link and the promotion will be applied in your cart.
7. For anything personalized and awesome, head over to Zazzle where you can get up to 60% off during their Veterans Day Sale with code VETERANDAY14 until 11/11.
8. Get your whole wedding suite at 20% off at Wedding Paper Divas with code 20WEDNOV until 11/11.
These laser-cut wedding invitations are wonderfully pretty.
9. Hey sports fans! Show your pride with 20%-40% off kitchen and bar items at Fanatics.com until 11/8.
Happy shopping, BABs!
Happy Halloween, loves! I hope you’re all dolled up in your most awesome ensemble and are ready to have a total blast this weekend! I’m stoked that this weekend is finally here, because it means the end of one helluva busy month, and the beginning of a two-month stretch where I have practically nothing planned — the first time this has happened in nearly a year. So I fully plan on relaxin’ to the max and pampering myself on every occasion (which, let’s be real, sometimes a treat just means a mimosa and bagel for breakfast). So, in honor of this opportunity for me to slow down, I’m dedicating this Five for Friday to five of my favorite ways to treat myself, whether it be for a big occasion or just a little extra way to be kind to me.
Luxuriating in a super soft, pretty robe first thing in the morning or after a nice hot shower is one of my favorite things. I’ll take extra time to do my hair and makeup … and pretty much anything other than getting dressed when cloaked in a comfortable robe.
This is my favorite nail polish, possibly ever. It’s like a mutha-effin party on my fingers, and there hasn’t been a single time I’ve worn it and have not received a compliment. Unlike many of those glittery polishes, this is so chock-full of sparkly specks that two coats will suffice (I use three, because #duh).
I live in this bra. I shit you not. I’m wearing it right now. ThirdLove is a tiny company that really surprised me with its quality of products, and y’all, I used to work in a lingerie store. I know my shit when it comes to the boulder-holders (plus I’ve been growing these things for 20 years now, so there’s that). But this bra is the single best things I’ve caged my girls in, and they love me for it.
Palmer’s sent me some of this a while back. I love cocoa butter — it’s the only kind of lip balm I’ll use and I prefer moisturizer that contains it — so it was only natural for me to jump at this opportunity. I’ll totally admit that I was wary about putting oil on my face, but it feels SO. FREAKING. AWESOME. It’s not super greasy, soaks in pretty quickly and leaves my face feeling uber soft. I’ve also not suffered a horrendous breakout since I started using it (which is a rarity after switching products). Plus it’s got a great smell and it’s kind of a calming ritual after washing my face. The only downside is that I have to use a second product to get my necessary SPF coverage when I’m spending time outside.
Also available in laborodite, moonstone and chalcedony.
Y’all, sometimes you really have to treat yo-self, and I’m of the opinion that a sweet little ring that you buy for yourself is a great way to do that. Jewelry tends to be an investment, and I know it’s not exactly cheap — but really, this one isn’t that expensive, either — but the dainty, classic silhouette is one that can easily translate through a variety of looks.