Posts in the 'Deals' Category
Happy Halloween, loves! I hope you’re all dolled up in your most awesome ensemble and are ready to have a total blast this weekend! I’m stoked that this weekend is finally here, because it means the end of one helluva busy month, and the beginning of a two-month stretch where I have practically nothing planned — the first time this has happened in nearly a year. So I fully plan on relaxin’ to the max and pampering myself on every occasion (which, let’s be real, sometimes a treat just means a mimosa and bagel for breakfast). So, in honor of this opportunity for me to slow down, I’m dedicating this Five for Friday to five of my favorite ways to treat myself, whether it be for a big occasion or just a little extra way to be kind to me.
Luxuriating in a super soft, pretty robe first thing in the morning or after a nice hot shower is one of my favorite things. I’ll take extra time to do my hair and makeup … and pretty much anything other than getting dressed when cloaked in a comfortable robe.
This is my favorite nail polish, possibly ever. It’s like a mutha-effin party on my fingers, and there hasn’t been a single time I’ve worn it and have not received a compliment. Unlike many of those glittery polishes, this is so chock-full of sparkly specks that two coats will suffice (I use three, because #duh).
I live in this bra. I shit you not. I’m wearing it right now. ThirdLove is a tiny company that really surprised me with its quality of products, and y’all, I used to work in a lingerie store. I know my shit when it comes to the boulder-holders (plus I’ve been growing these things for 20 years now, so there’s that). But this bra is the single best things I’ve caged my girls in, and they love me for it.
Palmer’s sent me some of this a while back. I love cocoa butter — it’s the only kind of lip balm I’ll use and I prefer moisturizer that contains it — so it was only natural for me to jump at this opportunity. I’ll totally admit that I was wary about putting oil on my face, but it feels SO. FREAKING. AWESOME. It’s not super greasy, soaks in pretty quickly and leaves my face feeling uber soft. I’ve also not suffered a horrendous breakout since I started using it (which is a rarity after switching products). Plus it’s got a great smell and it’s kind of a calming ritual after washing my face. The only downside is that I have to use a second product to get my necessary SPF coverage when I’m spending time outside.
Also available in laborodite, moonstone and chalcedony.
Y’all, sometimes you really have to treat yo-self, and I’m of the opinion that a sweet little ring that you buy for yourself is a great way to do that. Jewelry tends to be an investment, and I know it’s not exactly cheap — but really, this one isn’t that expensive, either — but the dainty, classic silhouette is one that can easily translate through a variety of looks.
Go on, darlings. Treat yo-self this weekend. You earned it! What’s your favorite way to do so?
Happy Friday, BABs! I think fall has finally decided to show it’s face — albeit shyly — here in North Texas … just in time, too, since all the cutest stuff seems to be on sale! This Ten for the Weekend has oodles of gorgeous and cozy fashion finds that won’t destroy your budget, but will leave you looking the bestest.
1. A super fancy dress at a quarter of the price? Yep, Rent the Runway does just that. And go ahead and score $20 off orders $75+ until 11/1 when you use code TREAT2014.
I’d love to see this gorgeous Marchesa Notte dress on a fall bride (Rent for $200, retails at $1395).
2. Speaking of fashion: Ann Taylor (#duh) is offering 50% off your entire purchase with code FASHION50 utnil 10/28.Take 50% off Entire Purchase with code FASHION50.
3. Not one to be left behind, Lord & Taylor is taking an extra 25% off women’s, men’s and kids with their Friends & Family sale until 10/26 with code FRIENDS.
4. Stock up on cool, casual essentials with American Eagle’s 25% off new arrivals offer — use code NEWVIBES until 10/27.
This striped sweater dress (with a V-back!) would be in constant rotation — with my pajamas. Erry day, y’all.
5. Cooler weather calls for sox, but not just any old sox … Save 10% on all orders from the Sox Box using code SAVE10.
6. Flaunt your team spirit at Fanatics with 15% off NCAA sweatshirts and jackets until 10/31.
7. Get a head start on holiday shopping and get home decor, cards, calendars, etc., with Shutterfly and go ahead and save 40% off while you’re at it.
8. YO, DIY BRIDES! If you’re printing your invitations at home, you need this: Comp and Save is offering $5 off your $5 order (+ you get a free wristband) until 11/2 with code 5BC5 at checkout — so stock up on ink and toner!
9. Still in denial that winter is, indeed, coming? Book a vacation with Expedia where you can save up to 55% in Los Cabos, Mexico, plus get a 20% spa discount at select resorts until 10/31.
10. Of course, the best for last: Fab.com, my own personal favorite place for all things fun, funky and design-y, is knocking 10% off sitewide (you must use this link)! Get on it!
Got a cold-weather engagement shoot? These gloves would be perfect!
Happy shopping, BABs!
Happy Friday, everyone! I’ll be traveling to Charlotte, N.C., in the morning for a meeting with some of our partners and to see a friend, and Dana and Paul are officially on the second leg of their epic honeymoon tour, chilling in a great hotel in Seoul. But I’d never take off without leaving you with some great deals and discounts to help you kick your weekend off right. From Anthro to Tradesy and a super awesome deal on wedding dresses for those of you in the Southern California area, this Ten for the Weekend has got the goods to make your wallet happy.
1. I know I know, Halloween isn’t even here yet. But that doesn’t mean you can’t stock up on Thanksgiving cookware. Sur la Table is having a sale on various essentials — from roasting pans to immersion blenders to spiral slicers.
2. Man, there are few things better than a good dress sale, but one of those few things is a discount on already well-priced items. Boohoo.com is knocking 15% off their dresses until 10/19.
3. You know what costs a lot? Wedding stationery. You know who’s taking $40 off orders of $99+ for new customers? Wedding Paper Divas, that’s who (when you enter WPD40 at checkout until 10/28).
I’m loving these “Enchanting Forever” invites.
4. Discounts on discounts are a great thing, y’all. BCBG is taking an extra 30% off final sale items. Now that doesn’t suck.
5. Designer shoes and accessories and getting to feel like one of the cool kids? That’s how Cole Haan rolls with their 30% off Friends and Family deal until 10/21.
6. Need to stock up on basics? Anthropologie is having a 30% sale off select sweaters, tees and pants for a limited time.
7. Guys, have you checked out Dessy’s sale section? They just added three different styles of twist wrap dresses, as well as a whole gang of accessories. Go on, get on it!
8. Call all beer lovers! Craft Beer Club is skimming $10 bucks off when you gift a membership of 3 months or more this holiday season (until 12/31) when you use code iSave5.
9. Do you guys know Tradesy? You should. It’s like, the greatest consignment store / thrift shop, ever. Like, serious designer duds, but previously worn / used (gently), and therefor cheaper than normal. And right now Tradesy is having an accessory sale. So you know, do it.
10. SoCal Brides, this one’s just for you! Unique Vintage’s real, actual brick-and-mortar store in Burbank is having a real life sample sale this Sunday. Check out our Pinterest board for a sampling of the gowns on sale!
Happy shopping, darlings!
All right! The weekend is finally here! On top of the amazing Unique Vintage sale from this morning, I’ve found ten more awesome sales to make your heart, wallet and weekend a little more happy. From DIY flower kits to home goods and nearly everything in between, there are enough savings in this post to make even the brokest of asses smile.
2. Time for a new fall dress? Save 15% off full-price dresses at Anthropologie with code TWOTREATS.
3. Bluefly is having a huge Columbus Day sale, including up to an extra 50% off designer boots including Prada, Gucci, Charles David and Rebecca Minkoff.
4. A little lace never hurt anybody … especially at up to 50% off like it is at SheInside.com!
I’d love to see someone get married in this. And it’s less than $40. So, you know: #duh.
5. In need of a great roaster for Turkey Day? Head over to Sur la Table and take 20% off one item with COLUMBUS14 until 10/3.
7. Get your home ready for the winter months and add some new touches at 15% off with Design Within Reach‘s semiannual sale.
Um. This. Please. I love this elephant.
8. Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 25% off Save the Dates until 10/14 with 25SAVEOCT.
9. Grooms deserve accessories, too. Head to Cufflinks.com to get $5 off your order with CUFF5.
Happy shopping, darlings!
Well hey there, October! It’s a big ol’ month here at BAB! Dana is GETTING FREAKING MARRIED on Sunday, I’m turning 30 next week and there are tons of awesome new projects in the works behind the scenes. Oh, and of course, there are sales and deals like you would believe going on! This Ten for the Weekend is brimming with some sweet sales, but the business cards below are my all-time favesies. Happy shopping, darlings!
1. LOFT is anteing up with a sweet 40% off your entire purchase including select Lou & Grey until midnight tomorrow (10/4).
2. Pump up your wardrobe without spending a ton. Boohoo is knocking 25% off autumn wardrobe essentials when you use code FALL4U until 10/5.
I think I’d live in this cardigan during the winter.
3. Go snag one of Flirty Aprons’ adorable smocks for 25% off + free shipping when you use code BOO25. 4. 15% Off Business Cards
4 Do you have business cards? I think everyone should have one, because you never know when you’ll have that perfect creative click with someone and you want them to be able to get a hold of you, and vice versa. Score some rad ones at Zazzle for 15% off with code PROFESSIONAL.
These will be my next ones. Mark my words. #sparklez
5. Support the boobies, in more ways than one! Hourglass Angel is knocking 10% off all orders of $50 or more through 10/7 with code BCA10 in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
6. Give your hair a whole new look, and take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed at-home hair color kits.
7. Throwing a monster bash for Halloween? Head over to Luna Bazaar and take 8% off Halloween decor with code HALLOWEEN8 at checkout.
8. Stock up on baubles! Gloss Jewelry is knocking a whopping 80% off everything in stock with code FALL80.
9. Know what I love? New sheets. Because OOMMMGGGGGG. BeddingStyle.com is skimming a cool 20% off designer bedding and bath when you use code FALL20 until 10/7.
10. I always try to save the best for last: Get thee over to ShopBop and take full advantage of one of their rare sales — save up to 70% on top brands!
Whew! Another week done and dusted. Did you all get shit done this week? I know I sure as hell did, and I can’t wait to kick back and do a whole helluva lot of nothing. Well, and do a little retail therapy, of course. So, in that vein, here you go with this week’s killer deals, discounts and sales to get your guilt-free shopping on!
1. You know what would save you a buttload of time on those return envelopes? Custom stamps. And Paper Source is knocking 25% off all custom stamps until 9/29!
2. Ain’t no sale like an Anthro sale! Head on over to the fashion powerhouse and take an extra 25% off sale styles using SALEONSALE.
3. Time for a new pair of kicks? 6pm.com has Keds, U.S. Polo Assn., XOXO and more for up to 65% off until 9/27.
4. TODAY only, head over to Cents of Style where all things jewelry are $5.95 + free shipping when you use code SEPTEMBER.
5. Speaking of getting busy in the kitchen, head on over to SurLaTable.com and save 20% on KitchenAid bakeware until 9/30.
6. Guys, let’s talk a pet peeve of mine real fast: Rugs. They’re expensive as hell, and get trampled all over. Which is why when a deal like this makes me super giddy: Get up to 60% off clearance area rugs at Home Depot.
7. Oh look! More shoes for sale! Head over to Nine West and get up to 30% off sale items!
8. I don’t know about y’all, but I’m ready for a vacation. Expedia can help save you up to 55% in Los Cabos plus a 20% spa discount at select resorts until 10/31.
9. SheInside is getting spooky with a huge BOGO + up to 30% off with their Annual Shopping Carnival when you enter code PREH30 through 11/2.
10. If you have any stationery needs WHATSOEVER, get your booty over to Shutterfly and save 40% off … well … anything with code GOOD4U until 9/28.
All right, it’s Friday afternoon! Time for a little maxin’, relaxin’ and weekend shoppin’! This week, I’ve got a huge bridesmaid dress sale, sequin dresses, yoga gear and more! Happy shopping, darlings!
1. Snuggle in for the cooler months. Sleepyheads Mall is knocking 30% off all fleece robes with code ROBE30 until 9/28.
2. If you’re a big plan-ahead type of person, then go ahead and stock up on cards, calendars and photo books from MixBook at up to 40% off when you use code FALL14.
3. Hey yogis! Save 20% off all prAna clothing during YogaDirect.com’s clearance sale when you use code PRANA20 at checkout.
4. Get your personalized wedding party gifts from Zazzle and knock 10% off your order with YOURFALLDEAL.
5. Whether you’re in need of bridesmaid dresses or rockin’ party frocks, get thee to Dessy where you can get 15% off and FREE shipping on entire site until 10/1 with code DG915.
6. Winter brides and grooms! Head on over to Wedding Paper Divas and save 30% on your Save the Date order with code WPD30DATESEP.
8. Fall always puts me in nesting mode, with a constant yearn for new furniture an decor. Design Within Reach is having a once-a-year Knoll sale of 15% off + FREE shipping until 9/30.
9. Want to get those Instagram snaps of your delish lunch just right? Take a food photography class … or any of a wide range of other course during Craftsy’s fall sale, where you can get the how-to for up to 50% off through 9/22.
Ahhh, Friday afternoons. I’ve looked forward to seeing what’s on sale at the end of the week, a) so I can share ‘em with you and b) so I can drop some major hints for my upcoming birthday. And guys, this weekend? It’s some srsly great shit. From shoes to stationery to awesome grilling tools to one of our absolute faves, this Ten for the Weekend pretty much has it all. Get to it!
1. There are few things I love more than retiring a pair of beat-up Chucks only to replace ‘em with a shiny new pair that’re ripe for the scuffing. 6pm.com is kicking up to 60% off Converse until 9/14.
I think this pair would be adorbz with that elephant dress I got.
2. The cooler weather has arrived (at least momentarily … ) and that’s prime soup and stew season! Right in the nick of time, Sur la Table is having a sale on its 7 qt. red round oven — $64.96 (normally $115) until 9/15. Get yo cook on!
3. PaperSource, the definitive, well … source of pretty paper is knocking 20% off personalized stationery. Take 20% Off Personalized Stationary For a Limited Time at PaperSource.com!
4. If you’re in the market for anything customized / personalized and just straight you, then you should probz head over to Zazzle where you’ll get 15% off all orders when you use code BOUNDLESSFUN.
5. It’s football season, which is pretty much synonymous with burgers and steaks and wings. And there’s a tool for that! Quirky is knocking 25% off its Tailgating collection through 9/16.
I love multitools, and this one’s for grilling. It’s like, all of the winning!
6. Yo, braves ones! Thinking of doing your own wedding cake? Craftsy can help, and the icing on the cake (haaaaa!) is the 50% off sale on Food and Decorating classes they’re having until 9/14.
7. The change in seasons can wreak havoc on your skin. Do damage control and go ahead and knock 15% off plus score free shipping on orders of $50 or more at PaulasChoice.com until 10/7.
8. Need some new wardrobe essentials? Head over to boohoo where you can get 20% off with code GET20 until 9/14.
9. Lucky you, fall brides! Those last-minute wedding goods — think clutches, flip-flops, even a couple ties! — are on sale over at Dessy where they’re having a killer blowout sale with stuff as low as $5.
10. And finally, the piece de resistance: Kate Spade 20 % off fall styles with code FALLWD14.
This bag needs to be in my life like, yesterday.
Happy shopping, darlings!
It’s Ten for the Weekend time, which means it’s officially time to grab that cocktail and congratulate yourself for making it through the longest short week in history (or at least it was for this girl). If you didn’t spend all your skrilla during last weekend’s monstrous deal roundup, then be prepared to shop these amazing deals.
1. For those of you who didn’t win the Flirty Aprons giveaway, now’s your chance to get your mitts on one of three styles at 50% off when you use code FAREWELL50 until 9/10.
2. Could your ‘do use a little re-doing? Madison Reed is knocking 50% off your first purchase when you use FALLHAIRCOLOR at checkout.
3. Calling all fall brides! Take advantage of new color collections and end-of-season sales, starting with 5% off site wide at Luna Bazaar using code LUNASAVE5.
These gorgeous pastel banners would be gorge with the neutral tones of fall.
4. Stock up on sandals for next season at Heels.com, where yo can knock 25% off your purchase + free shipping with code HAUTE25 until 9/7.
5. Need some adorbz new loungewear? Head over to Aerie and shop the clearance section at up to 60% off, with undies starting at $2.99.
I think I’d live in this robe … and how cute would it be to wear while you get your hair and makeup done?
6.You can now shop by your body type at Hourglass Angel, and in honor of this nifty new tool, they’re offering 15% off your purchase with code SHAPE15.
7. Fall is a great time to whip out that cute apron (see above!) and get to baking. And now you can stock up on fancy schmancy metal bakewear from Le Creuset at 30% off!
8. BRIDES. Are you doing a unity candle ceremony? Then stop what you’re doing and get this personalized unity candle set from A Gift Personalized at 40% off!
Guys, you can change the colors AND the text.
9. Of course they’d get in on the fun: ModCloth is offering 15% off party styles with their Dress Up & Get Down Sale!
10. We love MagnetStreet here at BAB, and they love you! Get in on their extended Labor Day savings by scoring your MagnetStreet wedding stationery (Real Bride Peach got hers there!) at 25% off with WEDLBR25 until 9/8.