Posts in the 'Deals' Category
1. Calling all geeks! ThinkGeek is taking 30% off all apparel until 3/1 when you use code DRESSUP.
2. Rue La La has some stellar deals right now, complete with winter close-out gear starting at $20 and some Kate Spade NY goodies.
3. BAB favorite Fab.com has an ongoing list of 100 featured deals. You should probably always be checking them.
I heart this print ($27)
4. Calling all craft beer fans! At Craft Beer Club, get $10 off prepaid Gift membership of 3 months or longer and an additional $25 off prepaid 12 month gift membership with bonus gifts included with code iSave10.
5. Get your save the dates at 25% off at Wedding Paper Divas until 3/3 with code SAVE25MAR.
6. Get your groom all gussied up and save 20% off at Bonobos as a new customer until 3/2 with code SPRINGSTYLE.
7. Start thinking summery thoughts and stock up on swimwear. Target’s buy one, get one at 50% off women’s swimwear (online only) ends 2/28.
9. Gloss Jewelry’s February sale ends tomorrow! Get 65% off + free shipping with code LOVE65.
10. Stock up on pretty underthings at True & Co and get 40% off until 3/2 with code TOOMUCH40.
Get yo bling on! Take 20% off all orders + free shipping at DiamondStuds4Less with code DS4LLOVE
Get your curves all dolled up with 20% off orders of $100+ at Kiyonna with code PRES2015 until 2/18.
Saw and Steel, purveyors of amazing marquee lights, are having a great sale! Through Feb. 15, head to their Etsy shop and get 20% off any two letters + an ampersand (&)!
Get your wedding stationery at up to 20% off sitewide at Wedding Paper Divas using code VDAY20 until 2/17.
Pick up a new craft at up to 50% off during Craftsy’s Valentine Sale through 2/16.
Hair need a boost before spring truly is sprung? Madison Reed is offering 50% off your first box of permanent color until 2/15 with code LOVEHAIR.
Get over to Gloss Jewelry where you can score 65% off + free shipping with code LOVE65.
Wedding season is right around the corner! ModCloth is taking 25% off party dresses until 2/21.
I’m loving this dress!
Ready to book your honeymoon? Save up to 65% with Funjet when you book an all-inclusive Caribbean vacation package by 2/19.
Get your paper lanterns while they’re hot! Luna Bazaar is taking 10% off paper lanterns until 2/28 with code LANTERNSFEB.
Hey y’all! I know we took a little break from the Ten for the Weekend sales and deals roundups (January kicked my ass, you guys) but we’re back and bringing you all of those discounts and sales y’all love!
The countdown until pitchers and catchers report is on. Get your MLB gear at up to 40% off at Fanatics.com.
Mama needs a new Red Sox shirt.
Hang those engagement pics front ‘n’ center! Get 35% off + free shipping at Canvas on Demand with code Valentine35aff through 3/8.
Make sure your RSVPs get back to you. Get 15% off address labels, gift tags and thank-you cards from Wedding Paper Divas when you purchase party invitations through 2/10.
Show off your love! Get up to 50% off cards, photo books and calendars from Mixbook with code VDAY15 through 2/28.
Whatever your stationery needs, get 25% off sitewide at Tiny Prints with code SENDLOVE25 until 2/10.
A sexy foundation = a confident you.
Get your nails all prettified. Join Julep Maven and get a Bridal Welcome Box and a $20 Julep gift code.
Want wine as low as $4.99? Wine of the Month Club is having a huge wine blowout sale while supplies last.
Get cute in the kitchen! Flirty Aprons is having a flash sale for Valentine’s Day, offering 50% off + free domestic shipping with code LOVE50 through 2/14.
Friday! Woop woop! I’m headed to Las Vegas this weekend for a conference and get to hang out with the oh-so rad Budget Savvy Bride and talk to some of our partners, like Luna Bazaar and ModCloth, about how to make more awesome things happen for you guys. So, while I’m boob-deep in meetings, I hope you guys enjoy this Ten for the Weekend. There are tons of good wedding-y deals in here!
1. Craftsy’s New Year New You Flash Sale is going on until 1/18.
Try your hand at making your own thank you cards.
2. Need some bling? DiamondStuds4Less is taking 15% off all orders + free shipping with code LOVE2015.
3. Save yourself some hand cramps and get 15 % off address labels with wedding announcements from Shutterfly until 1/20.
4. Save some skrilla on wedding decor with 5% off sitewide at Luna Bazaar with code LUNASAVE5.
5. Get killer at-home hair color and take 20% off with your first purchase at Madison Reed.
This new design totally needs to belong in my collection.
7. Score some jewels with 80% off at Gloss Jewelry with code NEWYEAR80.
8. Plus-size gals, head over to Kiyonna to get 20% off orders $150 or more with code NEWYOU15.
9. Give your yoga kit an upgrade and get 10% off at YogaAccessories.com with code JANKITS.
10. Get your bling on and shop BaubleBar’s Sparkle Stash: Buy 2 items save 15%, buy 3 and save 25%, buy 4 save 30%! Use codes STASH15, STASH25, or STASH30.
Will someone please wear this for their wedding?
Happy Shopping, BABs!
Ready for your weekly roundup of sales and deals? Dig in, BABs!
1. Ready to announce your wedding date? Wedding Paper Divas is taking up to 20% off Save the Date orders with code DATEJAN20.
The simple, bold design of the Deep Romance save the date is totally gorgeous.
2. Fab is having a rare flash sale, with 30% off furniture until tomorrow.
3. Need some new dresses for the new year? BCBG is taking an extra 40% off new markdowns.
4. Hair need a little boost? Madison Reed is taking 20% off your first box of hair color with code REFRESH.
5. It’s sales like this that make us love you: ModCloth is having a 70% “Now or Never” sale until 1/14.
If you even thought for a half a second about wearing a sequin blazer for your wedding, get the Statement of Sequins for $39.99!
6. Get a head start on your wedding decor with Beau-Coup’s tiered sale: Save 15% off $50+, 20% off $150+, 25% off $299 with code YUMS until 1/10.
7. Got some great photos from the holidays? Make a photobook with Blurb and save 25% on large square or large landscape books when you spend $100+. Use code LOVEBOOK25.
8. Express is having an end-of-season sale with up to 70% off and an additional 40% off already reduced clearance.
9. Bachelorette.com is doing one better than a discount: They have FREE downloadable bachelorette party invitations that you can print at home. Which: Awesome.
10. Get an extra 50% off sale styles at Banana Republic until 1/10 with code BREXTRA.
C’mon. You just try to tell me that the Ninah pump isn’t perfect for everyone … or, well, at least for me.
Happy shopping, BABs!
Happy Saturday, BABs! Sorry this is late, but trust a sister: It’s worth it. There are some great wedding-friendly deals and some stunning sales from some of our favorites. This is the last Ten for the Weekend for 2014 as we’ll be taking a break starting Wednesday (don’t worry, we’ll be revisiting our top posts from the year over the holiday break), but we’ll be back with tons of broke-ass goodness in 2015!
1. Anthropologie is knocking 20% off select gifts through the weekend.
These earrings would be amazing for a cool wedding, and they’re $35.20 on sale.
2. In need of a last-minute gift? Zazzle is taking 15% off all orders + 50% off express shipping with code SHIP4HOLIDAY through 12/22.
3. Taking a break over the holidays? Get your craft on with Craftsy’s Best of 2014 Course Sale where all classes are $19.99 or less.
4. Ice yo-self the right way with 20% off all orders + free shipping at DiamondStuds4Less with code DS4LLOVE.
Get married in this under-$100 frock!
7. Fun knee-high socks are a winter staple, and The SoxBox is taking 10% off all orders until 12/22 with code GIFT.
8. Blurb books are a great way to display wedding or engagement photos and you can take 20% off all orders until 12/31 with code DECEMBER-2.
9. Early spring brides might want to start thinking about wedding invitations, and Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 20% off suite components with the purchase of 20 invitations and 20 response cards until 12/23.
I found your destination wedding invitation.
Happy shopping, BABs!
Man oh man, this December has been messing with me. For the last week, I’ve been thinking it’s a week closer to Christmas than it really is, and that struck total fear into this girl’s hear. But, lo and behold, it’s exactly what day it’s supposed to be. Funny how that works. And since it’s Friday, and Friday afternoon at that, it’s obviously time for Ten for the Weekend. This week, get your mitts on some geekery, some fun home things, darling dresses, flirty aprons and a few different crafty items.
1. Lord & Taylor is having one of their schamazing Friends and Family sales, with an extra 25% off almost everything until 12/17 with code FRIENDS.
2. If you’ve been paying attention to our Gift Guides, you’ve noticed that a ton of the goods are coming from ThinkGeek — and it’s a good time to get on gettin’ on it because ThinkGeek is having a 25% off site-wide sale + free shipping on orders of $40+ with code USALERT until 12/15.
Because, clearly the Whovian in your life needs this Weeping Angel nightlight.
3. Get yo craft on and save some skrilla with 30% off your entire regular price purchase at Michael’s (online only) with code JINGLEBELLS.
4. Turn those wedding photos or engagement pics into wall art with 15% off at Magic Murals with code HOLIDAY15 until 12/30.
5. For TODAY (12/12) only, Fab.com is knocking 30% off home decor (discount applied only when you use this link).
Clearly, your animal-loving friend is going to adore this giraffe container.
6. If you’re already starting to look at Save the Dates for your wedding, Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 20% off those bad boys until 12/16 with code 20DECDATE.
7. Ain’t that sweet! My M&Ms is taking 40% off all 5 lb. personalized bulk bags of the chocolate candies with code DECBULK40 through 12/14.
8. Need a cute holiday frock for a party? ModCloth is taking 30% off regular-priced dresses through 12/13 with code DRESSUP.
9. Another one for the crafty among us: Craftsy is having a “Stuff Your Stocking” sale on yarn, sewing and quilting products until midnight tonight.
10. I love when Flirty Aprons has a sale, because I freaking love their aprons. And right now, they’re on sale for 60% off when you use code HOLIDAY60 — but it ends tomorrow!
Flirty Aprons got a few new styles in and I’m dying over this Kenzie look.
Happy Shopping, BABs!
Damn. It’s hard to find a good sale after being pummeled with them all during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. But, of course, I couldn’t leave y’all without a killer Ten for the Weekend, now could I? No. Because that would be not awesome. Below we’ve got M&M’s you can put your face on, hot styles for the fella in your life and more sparkly discounts!
1. Whether your family sets out M&Ms for the holidays or you and your honey are considering a candy buffet, this deal is sweet: $20 off My M&M’s order of $50 or more when you use code MYMMSCASH20 until 12/7.
Oh, honey, you’re just so sweet! *CHOMP*
2. Banana Republic has always made some of my favorite winter clothes, but they tend to be a little pricey. But now, you can get 40% off your full-price purchase with code BRXODAYS until 12/7. Restrictions apply.
3. Hunting for your wedding stationery? Take 30% off site wide at Wedding Paper Divas with code CYBER30 until 12/9
4. Help the dude in your life look a little more dapper this season with 30% off sale items at Bonobos with code FROSTY until 12/7.
What’s up, $100 suit jacket?
5. If you’ve been wanting to get a big print of your engagement or wedding photos, now’s the time. Get 25% Off All Orders at Art.com this month with code CHEER25.
6. Functional design powerhouse Quirky has some of their best-selling designs on sale for between $1 and $10 for a limited time.
7. If you’re going to need extra bakeware for the holidays, head on over to Sur la Table and save 40% off select bakeware until 12/7.
8. Whether its for a holiday party or a wedding shower, get personalized gifts at 25% off from Beau-Coup until 12/6 with code FORYOU.
9. A sale a day, everyday: ModCloth is taking 25% off in their Category of the Day sale! Use the day of the week as the code for items in the specified category until 12/7.
10. If you liked that unicorn rug from this week’s gift guide, then go get it from ThinkGeek, where you can save up to 60% on tons of cool shit, like unicorn slippers, soap and rugs. #duh
Happy Monday, darlings! I hope you all had a great, restful Turkey weekend. As per usual, the holiday shopping has been kicked into high gear, and since finding a killer bargain is essential to any Broke-Ass wedding, I’d be remiss if I neglected to share these awesome Cyber Monday deals with you. Since Black Friday was a mashup of all the things, Cyber Monday’s deals are concentrated on Weddingland. From dresses to bridal party gifts to freaking HONEYMOONS, there are deals like whoa in here. Happy shopping!
Top Row, from left: Chinese lanterns, table runners, candle holders and more decor: Get $15 off purchases of $99 or more at Luna Bazaar with code 15PERCENT99 || Stationery, Thank-You Notes, Bridal Party Gifts: Save 30% off all gifts at Tiny Prints with code TPGIFTS30 || Designer outfits that you don’t have to buy: $40 off orders of $100 or more at Rent the Runway || Neckties, bowties, pocket squares and more: Take 40% off sitewide at Ties.com with code CYBERMONDAY
Second Row, from left: BHLDN is holding their biggest gown sale yet || Canvas prints, frames and other wall displays: Get 45% off + a $50 voucher toward a future order at Canvas on Demand with code JOLLY45AFF || Bridal party gifts, toasting glasses and koozies: Save 20% site wide at Swoozie’s || Shapewear and intimates: 20% to 60% off sitewide + free shipping at Hourglass Angel
Third Row, from left: Honeymoon or destination wedding: Huge sale at Sandals resorts || Dresses, shoes, accessories, decor … pretty much everything: Take 20% off your purchase from ModCloth with code CYBERMONDAY || String lights: Buy two, get one free on all Philips string lights from Target || Bridal party gifts: 30% off + free shipping at A Gift Personalized with a purchase of $30+
Bottom Row: Beautiful, sexy lingerie: 20% off orders $150+ and get a free lingerie wash at Journelle || Bocce ball, cornhole, croquet: Deals on tons of outdoor games at Amazon || Wedding dresses, bridesmaid attire, accessories: Save 50% at Ann Taylor || Necklaces, earrings and accessories: Save 20% off your purchase at BaubleBar with CYBER20
Bonus: Get 35% off any Wedding Stationery order at MagnetStreet. Enter code WETHANK35.