Posts in the 'Deals' Category
Happy Friday, BABs! As we’re rolling into Thanksgiving Week, the deals are getting really good. Dessy is offering a great discount off their entire site, ModCloth is skimming a bit off the top of their selection of new arrivals and Fanatics has a great sale on autographed memorabilia. Oh, and next week? The post-Turkey Day Ten for the Weekend won’t be limited to just ten: I’m going to find all of the best deals to make your holiday shopping the most amazing ever. Cool?
1. Tiny Prints is having a killer 30% off sitewide sale until 11/23 when you use code 30SWSALE.
True story: This is my own personal stationery. And I get compliments on it like WHOA.
2. Get your favorite sports fan a great gift and save some money: Knock $30 off $100 purchases of autographed memorabilia + free shipping at Fanatics.com until 11/23 with code SIGNED.
3. SheInside is having a ridiculously huge sale until 11/25.
4. Need a low-maintenance gift for the boozehound in your life? Get a Wine of the Month Club membership for 10% off.
5. If holiday cards just don’t cut it, head to Shutterfly and get 40% off anything on the site — personalized calendars, mugs or other gifts with code SHAREIT until 11/24 .
6. BRIDES: Dessy is taking 20% off everything on the site. Have you seen their gorgeous wedding dresses, all under $1000? Use code HOLIDAY until Dec. 1.
7. Your one-stop shop for all things fun and awesome, Fab.com, is taking an extra 20% off clearance.
If you feel so inclined to get your favorite BAB editor a holiday gift, this would totally do.
8. TBDress is having a whopping Thanksgiving presale with items on sale up to 85% off. and $5 off orders $69+ with code PreBF until 11/24.
9. If your closet needs a little sprucing up before the holiday party, get over to ModCloth where you can score 50% off brand new styles until 11/26.
Who needs a sparkly new dress?
10. Need a killer engagement party outfit? White House Black Market has a huge selection of hot little white dresses and they’re taking 25% off your entire purchase until 11/30.
Happy Shopping, darlings!
Happy Friday, BABs! I fully intend on spending my weekend being as warm as possible, especially if it’s going to stay cold like this. But that means it’s also a good weekend to snuggle up with my fella and my kitties and get some early holiday shopping done and peruse some recipe for the friends-giving we’ll probably be doing at the bar my guy works at. Speaking of early shopping, there are some stellar deals in this Ten for the Weekend, from huge sales at Julep to a nice little discount on bridal accessories at Dessy to everything in between.
1. If your mani needs a little pick-me-up ahead of the holidays, get thee to Julep where they’re having a 40% off Friends and Family sale until 11/16. Use code SHOPEARLY at checkout.
2. Want to surprise your honey or family with one of your gorgeous engagement photos to hang on the wall? Canvas on Demand is offering 25% off + free shipping through 11/17 when you use code GATHER25.
3. Get your favorite sports fan all decked out at Fanatics.com with 25%-60% off all tees and caps until 11/17.
4. Planning a holiday bash? Wedding Paper Divas is taking 15% off party invitation orders through 11/18 when you use code NOVPARTY15.
These invitations are so fun, that if I received these I’d HAVE to go to the party.
5. For the craft beer lover in your life, consider getting them a subscription to Craft Beer Club … and go ahead and take $5 off that first shipment in ongoing orders + score a free bottle opener until 12/2 with code iSave5.
6. Go get yourself a new party outfit at Express and take 40% off purchases of $200 or more or 20% off purchases of $50 until 11/16 with code 1559.
7. For your dude(s), A Gift Personalized is knocking 25% off orders of $50 + free shipping on Gifts for Him until 11/15.
Nothing says love like a personalized wall-mounted beer opener. I’d like one, plz.
8. Love the look of foil-pressed, but hate their price? Minted is taking 20% off foil-pressed stationery and cards until 11/17, so get on it!.
9. Brides, act fast! Dessy is taking 20% off bridal accessories and menswear for this month + free shipping on orders over $100 when you use code NOV20FS.
I love me a sparkly headband, especially when it’s on sale from its already awesome $21 price tag.
10. Where my plus-size ladies at? Kiyonna, purveyor of gorgeous lace dresses and all things curvy, is skimming 20% off orders of $150 or more with code HOLIDAY2014.
Happy Friday, darlings! October was a little crazy, wasn’t it? Welp, here we are, nicely settling into November and the holiday sales are just getting stronger, week by week. Which is awesome, because that means the sales, deals and discounts in Ten for the Weekends are just going to get better and better. This week, we have ThinkGeek, a FREE e-book for wedding thank-you notes, shoes from ModCloth and so much more awesome.
1. Wear your apathy on your sleeve, and go ahead and knock 30% off all apparel at ThinkGeek with code WEARIT.
I’d like this for all of the holidays, plz.
2. After figuring out the wording for all of your wedding stationery, you might be worded out. So get a little help with your thank you notes with “Something New: The Bride’s Complete Guide to Writing Thank You Notes” — FREE today on Amazon in e-book form.
3. Have you seen American Eagle Outfitters’ fall collection? It’s adorable. And now it’s an extra 20% off with code GOODNEWS until 11/11.
4. The holidays are definitely awesome for stocking up on otherwise pricey goods. Sur la Table is offering 60% off dinnerware sets until 11/10.
5. Shoes! ModCloth! Sales! All three in one! ModCloth is having a 25% off shoe sale … and their shoes are SO. GOOD. No code necessary, sale ends 11/11.
Well, helllooooo gorgeous! The Fine Dining Heel in Gold is $51.99 right now.
6. You know you have someone you want to give a mustache piggy bank to. Save 30% off Fab brand home items! Use this link and the promotion will be applied in your cart.
7. For anything personalized and awesome, head over to Zazzle where you can get up to 60% off during their Veterans Day Sale with code VETERANDAY14 until 11/11.
8. Get your whole wedding suite at 20% off at Wedding Paper Divas with code 20WEDNOV until 11/11.
These laser-cut wedding invitations are wonderfully pretty.
9. Hey sports fans! Show your pride with 20%-40% off kitchen and bar items at Fanatics.com until 11/8.
Happy shopping, BABs!
Happy Halloween, loves! I hope you’re all dolled up in your most awesome ensemble and are ready to have a total blast this weekend! I’m stoked that this weekend is finally here, because it means the end of one helluva busy month, and the beginning of a two-month stretch where I have practically nothing planned — the first time this has happened in nearly a year. So I fully plan on relaxin’ to the max and pampering myself on every occasion (which, let’s be real, sometimes a treat just means a mimosa and bagel for breakfast). So, in honor of this opportunity for me to slow down, I’m dedicating this Five for Friday to five of my favorite ways to treat myself, whether it be for a big occasion or just a little extra way to be kind to me.
Luxuriating in a super soft, pretty robe first thing in the morning or after a nice hot shower is one of my favorite things. I’ll take extra time to do my hair and makeup … and pretty much anything other than getting dressed when cloaked in a comfortable robe.
This is my favorite nail polish, possibly ever. It’s like a mutha-effin party on my fingers, and there hasn’t been a single time I’ve worn it and have not received a compliment. Unlike many of those glittery polishes, this is so chock-full of sparkly specks that two coats will suffice (I use three, because #duh).
I live in this bra. I shit you not. I’m wearing it right now. ThirdLove is a tiny company that really surprised me with its quality of products, and y’all, I used to work in a lingerie store. I know my shit when it comes to the boulder-holders (plus I’ve been growing these things for 20 years now, so there’s that). But this bra is the single best things I’ve caged my girls in, and they love me for it.
Palmer’s sent me some of this a while back. I love cocoa butter — it’s the only kind of lip balm I’ll use and I prefer moisturizer that contains it — so it was only natural for me to jump at this opportunity. I’ll totally admit that I was wary about putting oil on my face, but it feels SO. FREAKING. AWESOME. It’s not super greasy, soaks in pretty quickly and leaves my face feeling uber soft. I’ve also not suffered a horrendous breakout since I started using it (which is a rarity after switching products). Plus it’s got a great smell and it’s kind of a calming ritual after washing my face. The only downside is that I have to use a second product to get my necessary SPF coverage when I’m spending time outside.
Also available in laborodite, moonstone and chalcedony.
Y’all, sometimes you really have to treat yo-self, and I’m of the opinion that a sweet little ring that you buy for yourself is a great way to do that. Jewelry tends to be an investment, and I know it’s not exactly cheap — but really, this one isn’t that expensive, either — but the dainty, classic silhouette is one that can easily translate through a variety of looks.
Go on, darlings. Treat yo-self this weekend. You earned it! What’s your favorite way to do so?
Happy Friday, BABs! I think fall has finally decided to show it’s face — albeit shyly — here in North Texas … just in time, too, since all the cutest stuff seems to be on sale! This Ten for the Weekend has oodles of gorgeous and cozy fashion finds that won’t destroy your budget, but will leave you looking the bestest.
1. A super fancy dress at a quarter of the price? Yep, Rent the Runway does just that. And go ahead and score $20 off orders $75+ until 11/1 when you use code TREAT2014.
I’d love to see this gorgeous Marchesa Notte dress on a fall bride (Rent for $200, retails at $1395).
2. Speaking of fashion: Ann Taylor (#duh) is offering 50% off your entire purchase with code FASHION50 utnil 10/28.Take 50% off Entire Purchase with code FASHION50.
3. Not one to be left behind, Lord & Taylor is taking an extra 25% off women’s, men’s and kids with their Friends & Family sale until 10/26 with code FRIENDS.
4. Stock up on cool, casual essentials with American Eagle’s 25% off new arrivals offer — use code NEWVIBES until 10/27.
This striped sweater dress (with a V-back!) would be in constant rotation — with my pajamas. Erry day, y’all.
5. Cooler weather calls for sox, but not just any old sox … Save 10% on all orders from the Sox Box using code SAVE10.
6. Flaunt your team spirit at Fanatics with 15% off NCAA sweatshirts and jackets until 10/31.
7. Get a head start on holiday shopping and get home decor, cards, calendars, etc., with Shutterfly and go ahead and save 40% off while you’re at it.
8. YO, DIY BRIDES! If you’re printing your invitations at home, you need this: Comp and Save is offering $5 off your $5 order (+ you get a free wristband) until 11/2 with code 5BC5 at checkout — so stock up on ink and toner!
9. Still in denial that winter is, indeed, coming? Book a vacation with Expedia where you can save up to 55% in Los Cabos, Mexico, plus get a 20% spa discount at select resorts until 10/31.
10. Of course, the best for last: Fab.com, my own personal favorite place for all things fun, funky and design-y, is knocking 10% off sitewide (you must use this link)! Get on it!
Got a cold-weather engagement shoot? These gloves would be perfect!
Happy shopping, BABs!
Happy Friday, everyone! I’ll be traveling to Charlotte, N.C., in the morning for a meeting with some of our partners and to see a friend, and Dana and Paul are officially on the second leg of their epic honeymoon tour, chilling in a great hotel in Seoul. But I’d never take off without leaving you with some great deals and discounts to help you kick your weekend off right. From Anthro to Tradesy and a super awesome deal on wedding dresses for those of you in the Southern California area, this Ten for the Weekend has got the goods to make your wallet happy.
1. I know I know, Halloween isn’t even here yet. But that doesn’t mean you can’t stock up on Thanksgiving cookware. Sur la Table is having a sale on various essentials — from roasting pans to immersion blenders to spiral slicers.
2. Man, there are few things better than a good dress sale, but one of those few things is a discount on already well-priced items. Boohoo.com is knocking 15% off their dresses until 10/19.
3. You know what costs a lot? Wedding stationery. You know who’s taking $40 off orders of $99+ for new customers? Wedding Paper Divas, that’s who (when you enter WPD40 at checkout until 10/28).
I’m loving these “Enchanting Forever” invites.
4. Discounts on discounts are a great thing, y’all. BCBG is taking an extra 30% off final sale items. Now that doesn’t suck.
5. Designer shoes and accessories and getting to feel like one of the cool kids? That’s how Cole Haan rolls with their 30% off Friends and Family deal until 10/21.
6. Need to stock up on basics? Anthropologie is having a 30% sale off select sweaters, tees and pants for a limited time.
7. Guys, have you checked out Dessy’s sale section? They just added three different styles of twist wrap dresses, as well as a whole gang of accessories. Go on, get on it!
8. Call all beer lovers! Craft Beer Club is skimming $10 bucks off when you gift a membership of 3 months or more this holiday season (until 12/31) when you use code iSave5.
9. Do you guys know Tradesy? You should. It’s like, the greatest consignment store / thrift shop, ever. Like, serious designer duds, but previously worn / used (gently), and therefor cheaper than normal. And right now Tradesy is having an accessory sale. So you know, do it.
10. SoCal Brides, this one’s just for you! Unique Vintage’s real, actual brick-and-mortar store in Burbank is having a real life sample sale this Sunday. Check out our Pinterest board for a sampling of the gowns on sale!
Happy shopping, darlings!
All right! The weekend is finally here! On top of the amazing Unique Vintage sale from this morning, I’ve found ten more awesome sales to make your heart, wallet and weekend a little more happy. From DIY flower kits to home goods and nearly everything in between, there are enough savings in this post to make even the brokest of asses smile.
2. Time for a new fall dress? Save 15% off full-price dresses at Anthropologie with code TWOTREATS.
3. Bluefly is having a huge Columbus Day sale, including up to an extra 50% off designer boots including Prada, Gucci, Charles David and Rebecca Minkoff.
4. A little lace never hurt anybody … especially at up to 50% off like it is at SheInside.com!
I’d love to see someone get married in this. And it’s less than $40. So, you know: #duh.
5. In need of a great roaster for Turkey Day? Head over to Sur la Table and take 20% off one item with COLUMBUS14 until 10/3.
7. Get your home ready for the winter months and add some new touches at 15% off with Design Within Reach‘s semiannual sale.
Um. This. Please. I love this elephant.
8. Wedding Paper Divas is knocking 25% off Save the Dates until 10/14 with 25SAVEOCT.
9. Grooms deserve accessories, too. Head to Cufflinks.com to get $5 off your order with CUFF5.
Happy shopping, darlings!
Well hey there, October! It’s a big ol’ month here at BAB! Dana is GETTING FREAKING MARRIED on Sunday, I’m turning 30 next week and there are tons of awesome new projects in the works behind the scenes. Oh, and of course, there are sales and deals like you would believe going on! This Ten for the Weekend is brimming with some sweet sales, but the business cards below are my all-time favesies. Happy shopping, darlings!
1. LOFT is anteing up with a sweet 40% off your entire purchase including select Lou & Grey until midnight tomorrow (10/4).
2. Pump up your wardrobe without spending a ton. Boohoo is knocking 25% off autumn wardrobe essentials when you use code FALL4U until 10/5.
I think I’d live in this cardigan during the winter.
3. Go snag one of Flirty Aprons’ adorable smocks for 25% off + free shipping when you use code BOO25. 4. 15% Off Business Cards
4 Do you have business cards? I think everyone should have one, because you never know when you’ll have that perfect creative click with someone and you want them to be able to get a hold of you, and vice versa. Score some rad ones at Zazzle for 15% off with code PROFESSIONAL.
These will be my next ones. Mark my words. #sparklez
5. Support the boobies, in more ways than one! Hourglass Angel is knocking 10% off all orders of $50 or more through 10/7 with code BCA10 in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
6. Give your hair a whole new look, and take $10 off your first purchase of Madison Reed at-home hair color kits.
7. Throwing a monster bash for Halloween? Head over to Luna Bazaar and take 8% off Halloween decor with code HALLOWEEN8 at checkout.
8. Stock up on baubles! Gloss Jewelry is knocking a whopping 80% off everything in stock with code FALL80.
9. Know what I love? New sheets. Because OOMMMGGGGGG. BeddingStyle.com is skimming a cool 20% off designer bedding and bath when you use code FALL20 until 10/7.
10. I always try to save the best for last: Get thee over to ShopBop and take full advantage of one of their rare sales — save up to 70% on top brands!
Whew! Another week done and dusted. Did you all get shit done this week? I know I sure as hell did, and I can’t wait to kick back and do a whole helluva lot of nothing. Well, and do a little retail therapy, of course. So, in that vein, here you go with this week’s killer deals, discounts and sales to get your guilt-free shopping on!
1. You know what would save you a buttload of time on those return envelopes? Custom stamps. And Paper Source is knocking 25% off all custom stamps until 9/29!
2. Ain’t no sale like an Anthro sale! Head on over to the fashion powerhouse and take an extra 25% off sale styles using SALEONSALE.
3. Time for a new pair of kicks? 6pm.com has Keds, U.S. Polo Assn., XOXO and more for up to 65% off until 9/27.
4. TODAY only, head over to Cents of Style where all things jewelry are $5.95 + free shipping when you use code SEPTEMBER.
5. Speaking of getting busy in the kitchen, head on over to SurLaTable.com and save 20% on KitchenAid bakeware until 9/30.
6. Guys, let’s talk a pet peeve of mine real fast: Rugs. They’re expensive as hell, and get trampled all over. Which is why when a deal like this makes me super giddy: Get up to 60% off clearance area rugs at Home Depot.
7. Oh look! More shoes for sale! Head over to Nine West and get up to 30% off sale items!
8. I don’t know about y’all, but I’m ready for a vacation. Expedia can help save you up to 55% in Los Cabos plus a 20% spa discount at select resorts until 10/31.
9. SheInside is getting spooky with a huge BOGO + up to 30% off with their Annual Shopping Carnival when you enter code PREH30 through 11/2.
10. If you have any stationery needs WHATSOEVER, get your booty over to Shutterfly and save 40% off … well … anything with code GOOD4U until 9/28.